MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

I don’t know what is going on

3 Likes

Hey there, @radianceguardians890.75652! Mind clarifying what you need assistance with? We’d be happy to help!

5 Likes

I’m just trying to complete the tutorial, but I don’t know how. I searched for the word
capy​bara, but now I don’t know what to do

6 Likes

You have to search for the word ‘Capybara’ in the topic (the top option) rather than throughout the entire forum. See below:

So head back to your conversation with Kelex and then try searching in the topic :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh. I didn’t realize that. Thank you so much for helping me.

6 Likes

You’re welcome! Let us know if you have any other issues :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

Any update on this? It’s affecting all avatars, not just the generic Batman ones.

6 Likes

No updates on that front, though I have noticed this too. For me it can usually be fixed by refreshing the page entirely (as a temporary solution in the meantime).

Will let you know if anything changes!

6 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Sometimes when I try to post a picture or a gif, I seem too hit a weird glitches, it’s not cooperating with me which is annoying, I don’t think it’s my tablet. It happens anytime I hit the balloon box to reply to a quote.
Thankyou.

4 Likes

Hey there RF,

Could you provide more detail as to the precise issue you’re experiencing with unusual glitching in these images? Are they not uploading, or is there another issue entirely?

Any and all info you can give would be appreciated. Thanks!

5 Likes

I try to post something in a Star Wars thread, and a few days ago in Cheering with animal thread. I did a little test on here it seem fine, :thinking: It may have happened only in Iceberg Lounge.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I’m still unclear as to what the issue being presented is here. If you don’t mind specifying the exact trouble you’re running into when trying to upload images, it’d be helpful in trying to resolve the issue at hand.

Are your images/GIFs not loading at all within the post? Are you running into any error messages when you try to submit images? Was this issue only happening in those 2 Iceberg Lounge threads?

5 Likes

It’s kind of complicated to say, since I’m bad at describing it, it’s probably was my tablet, being overloaded at times. I do apologize for this, and Thankyou for your help. @staticshocks, I wish I could have explain it better.
Plus my tablet is getting old.

4 Likes

What happened to the ARCHIVE community tab?

4 Likes

This tab has been removed indefinitely, which is about all the information we can provide at this time. Apologies for any inconvenience!

4 Likes

Wow.

4 Likes

For the reading lists, I create, I notice on my android tablet I can organize them by date added or alphabetically but on my iPhone or computer, there is no option to sort them. Am I missing something or the option is just not there?

4 Likes

From what I can see, I don’t believe this is a feature offered through the iOS app/site. I’d be happy to take your feedback to have this option added to those platforms!

Otherwise, for a temporary solution, if you hover over the comics, you should see a little crosshair symbol in the upper righthand corner; you can use this to click and drag the comics to order them how you want manually.

5 Likes
  1. Yes! That would be great feedback to give to the team! Nerds like organizing their comics lol

2. I saw the arrow option on the computer but not iPhone. Changes made in the laptop don’t show on the iPhone or other devices.

3. Thank you for your help!

5 Likes