MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Hey there, @Alecto! Mind pointing me in the direction of this button you’re seeing? Based on how I’m reading this, it sounds like you’re referring to a button within the Activity tab that prompts you to save your recent activity, but I’m not able to locate that myself (unless you mean the “download all” button).

If I could bug you for a screenshot for some clarification, that’d be appreciated! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

And, for reference, the ‘Download All’ button will provide you with a .zip file that contains all of your likes, comments, archived posts, DMs, times you visited the site and a bunch of other info.

It sounds like this is what you’re looking for, but will be good to make sure.

4 Likes

For some reason photos aren’t wanting to upload today, at least on the Iceberg Lounge. I haven’t tried elsewhere on the community.

2 Likes

Have you tried on multiple threads or just one? If so, which one?

There’s a soft storage cap for each individual thread and the ones that are very attachment heavy tend to expire before the default 10,000 response limit that we have.

5 Likes

I tried on The Holiday Thread! I’ll go try on another thread there and see what it does.

5 Likes

Okay, I went ahead and created a new thread on the Iceberg Lounge (it’s for St. Patrick’s Day). I was able to upload the photo no problem!

6 Likes

Would talking about/mentioning websites that have DC comics available for free count as a violation of rule 10 of the community guidelines?

7 Likes

In short, yes. We don’t condone pirating of any kind here. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m thinking when is a good time to leave for 3 months. I really want to get my recurring hero badge, but I know I’m gonna miss a lot.

4 Likes

Hey there! That’s completely up to you :sweat_smile:

There’s always fun stuff going on; if you feel like leaving for 3 months to get that Resurrected Hero badge is something that you wanna do, by all means, go for it. Just not sure there’s exactly a “good time” I can recommend, I’m sorry!

Best wishes in making your decision <3

7 Likes

I genuinely don’t think I’ll ever attempt to do that tbh.

6 Likes

Good luck, I try so hard a few times and couldn’t even do it, I’ll bet anytime I tell @Alec.Holland that I’m gonna leave for 3 month, I’m sure he said,“He’ll be back. I’ll give him a week.” And he’d be right!:laughing:
I wish you all the best @TheMidnightGhost, hope you get the Red Hood badge, no matter how hard it gets to not to post or coming here.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

How do I change my email for DCUI/DC Community?

4 Likes

You’ll need to reach out to Customer Support for any updates to your account’s email. It’s a fairly simple process, don’t worry!

5 Likes

I would like a topic in Watchtower

That shows
All the comic books
Published this week
With covers and details

When I try to buy DC Comics
On Comixology
Have to go to
Publisher
Then DC
If I see something
Unfamilar
Like 9.00 Wonder Woman
Ask Show Details
Unreadable
Couldn’t get Preview
Got kicked to
Comixology Home Page
Happened again
With some
Batman team up

Went to DC Comics com
Showed me 5 of 13 comics

Asked for All
Gave me ALL
Not all this week

Finally got All this week

Found out
What Wonder Woman
Was about
No preview

Didnt find
Batman team up
So didn’t buy

Seems
DC should
Make it easy for me
To at least
Know what is available
As a first step
To spending money
For VERY expensive comics

Makes me want
To wait 6 months
For it to appear at DCUI

6 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, TSOS; additional condolences for any frustrations you may be experiencing with comic selection on those sites.

I’ve made note of your request for that feature. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thx @LastSon0fMars. I’m not sure if I’m gonna end up waiting that long for a badge lol, but I’m thinking of maybe starting at the end of my 2nd semester (which is like the end of May) because I’ll be busy during the summer.

5 Likes

How do I make my text blue? Whenever @Alec.Holland says something, it’s always blue. Is that just for mods?

4 Likes

Yup, that’s specifically called the ‘Staff Color’ feature. It’s to differentiate our responses so they don’t get lost in the noise.

7 Likes

Y’all so special.

6 Likes