MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

I’d like to have a ‘blue post’ tracker for moderator replies or the ability to easily search or filter for moderator replies. Something like a ‘Sort on Shield’ option for the community.

I’m sure this has been covered before, but I’d like an easily seen (and preferably sortable!) ‘marked as read’ type of indicator/button on books/episodes that I’ve completed. Little check marks in the corner or something is what I’m thinking for individual items or a bigger watermarked check for a complete series or collection. Episodes have progress bars, and I read that some platforms do that on books (I don’t see this one), but that doesn’t seem as visible or searchable as a read, unread flag/sort. Also, the progress bars don’t account for books we might have as hard copies, so being able to mark it would be great. The bar is better than nothing though!

2 Likes

Is it possible that audio descriptions can be added to the programming, starting with the original shows? My apologies if I sound rude or annoying. Have an excellent day!

2 Likes

@MiscellaneousSoup - You don’t sound rude or annoying at all! I’ll be sure to pass your suggestions along.

3 Likes

I know this was brought up some time ago, but I don’t think I’ve seen anything recently.

The Show full page on enter/exit option for reading comics is very much needed. I like reading in guided but also love fully appreciating the art seeing the full page.

Thanks!

4 Likes

I’ve made a note of this and will pass it up to the rest of the team, thanks!

4 Likes

I also like seeing the full page and if I’m missing anything in panel mode.

4 Likes

Yeah, especially on some of the non-traditional layouts, something gets a bit lost in the guided mode.

3 Likes

capybara search brought me here

6 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

How do I change my profile pic?

3 Likes

Hey @Starbreaker!

You should be able to change your profile picture by going into your Settings, then profile, then clicking on the camera icon. You can find that here. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I was poring over the encyclopedia when I noticed Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee get a bio page, but not Mad Hatter? He seems to be the only other big Batman villain without a bio.

2 Likes

It would be a nice feature to hide threads that you know you won’t participate in so one can do their own housekeeping in general discussion to only show threads that you want to revisit often.

Kind of like you housekeep your mailbox to the things that matters most to you.

2 Likes

I’ll send these suggestions to the team, thanks folks! :green_heart:

2 Likes

In Genetal.Discussion
There was a topic
On Comic Book Recommendations
For new members
Who are new
To.DC comic book.and need guidance

The Get to Know section
On the Comic Book Main.Page

Curtently only

Batman
Dick Grayson
Supergirl
Superman
The Flash
The Teen Titans
Wonder.Woman

Have a
Start Reading Recommendation

That should be done for all characters

And new members
Should be directed to it
When they first enter the service
And be able to find it easily afterwards

The Start Reading guide exist
They were presented in the New section

As I said m any months ago

It is critical at this time
That we don’t lose new members
Because they are frustrated
In finding good comics
For the characters they are interested in
Because of the gigantic size of the
Comic Book Lobrary

If you srarch fo
Start Reading
New Section still not working
Only shows
New articles
Unrelated to question
No matter what you ask

Old Link
Found in.Essential Readings

2 Likes

I’ve always had a problem reading the page number for comics. The color is hard to read. I often like to check how far I am in a comic and I frequently struggle to figure out what the numbers are. It’s very annoying.

1 Like

As I said many weeks ago

Movie & TV
Browse All
Bottom of main page

Is missing

Wonder Woman TV.show
23 of the 25 DC Nation Shorts

They are listed on.the main page

Browse all
Should show everything

In.a time of rumors
Of DC Universe shutting down

It is very important
That members
Be able to find
One of the main.features
In Movie & TV
Wonder Woman with Lynda Carter
Easily

Otherwise
People may think
It was taken out of service

In search of “Wonder Woman”
It is not listed
Under TV series

2 Likes

hello

1 Like

is any one here who understand what is capy​bara?

1 Like

Is there a friends/follow feature? I can’t find it. I’ve found a few users that I love the stuff they post, and I want to be able to easily view their new stuff without searching for it frequently. If this isn’t a feature, it’s one i’d love to have added!

1 Like