MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

I’d love to see a preview of a comics panel’s in the comic’s description as an opportunity to assess art styles before clicking ‘Read’.

1 Like

Is there a way to go “home” from within a comic on android? Using the back arrow just sends me to the last issue I read and then all the way out of the app.

1 Like

I think I saw it was on HBO, along with Justice league Dark and Batman Killing Joke. The movies rotate in and out so it’ll be on here soon enough :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @FivelSixish!

Yep! You can go back to the home screen if you are in a Comic. Just touch the screen and a back arrow will appear in the upper left corner. Click that arrow and it will take you back to the main page of the Comic, then click the arrow again and you will go back to the home page. Hope this helps!

1 Like

True, but, if you keep reading a series, once you’re a few issues in, you have to hit that backstroke several times to get back to home. It would be nice to have a home button that gets you straight there.

1 Like

@ralphsix

I’ll pass this information over to our team. Thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

@ralphsix I have this same issue as well. If I’m a few issues in and have to arrow back multiple times it will usually take me to my device home screen. Have you experienced this issue?

2 Likes

On my iPad I hit the back button and go to the first issue I started with that session.

1 Like

That’s not what happens on a Kindle tablet, at least not on mine. It goes through each comic.

1 Like

@ralphsix Thanks for letting us know that this is an issue on Kindle! I’ll add this to our notes and we’ll see what we can do!

1 Like

When we add an entire series to a list, any new comics from that series that are added to the service will automatically appear in said list. I have so many lists. I would like an option to be notified when comics are added to a list i have saved.

hope this makes sense

1 Like

That makes perfect sense, @Starfall! :slight_smile: Thank you for the feedback and I’ll absolutely let the rest of the team know about your suggestion.

3 Likes

You’re not the only one that happens to. It’s the same on my Kindle as well

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into this @BestBeastBoy.

2 Likes

Not sure when this was fixed, but I figured I’d try changing it again and it’s showing up now.

1 Like

I think there was an update @JeepersItsTheJamags. I also see we can edit our profiles again and the user cards and profile headers are back as well.

2 Likes

On the website, via Chrome a browser, the default community font appears to have changed. The previous font was less fancy and easier to read.

Update: It’s back to normal now

1 Like

I was on Chrome earlier and didn’t notice a change but that was several hours ago. Is this something that happened in the last few hours?

The font on my Kindle seems to be fine.

1 Like

I use Chrome more often that not, and I don’t see any change in the font.

1 Like

It’s back to the regular font now. I’m not sure what happened, but it looks regular again now.

1 Like