MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

5 Likes

Hey Kelex!:grinning: How are you today?

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Kneel Before Zod! — Superman II

5 Likes

:cold_sweat:Um @Moderators…I think Kelex just turn to the Dark side!
Hope you guys have a great day!:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! Currently that info is only in Kelex’s profile bio. I wonder if we can assign it a special circle color :thinking:

5 Likes

Glad to see others are beginning to see his evil.

NML’s ongoing feud with Kelex, year 3.

4 Likes

Snoogins.
:smile:

6 Likes

Something that I have noticed the last couple days is when I use a drop down menu and try to select something it is whited out.

I am on a Windows computer with Chrome and using Dark Mode. And here is a screenshot because I know I didn’t describe it well.

whitedout

5 Likes

Thank you for bringing that to our attention, @Row.Harper, I’ve noticed that as well. I’ve passed this along to the team for you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Kelex secret code: capybara! :batman_hv_2:

4 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

4 Likes

Hey there, did you need some help?

4 Likes

I’d like to request that you delist the “6” custom hashtag from this thread. Ever since it was made 3 years ago, it makes the issue number 6 cumbersome to use in regular conversation.

5 Likes

Hi @HubCityQuestion, I’ve gone ahead and removed that hashtag from the thread you linked. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Testing: #6

Hm, still an issue. Is it possible to delete that hashtag from the backend all together?

5 Likes

I did delete the hashtag entirely, but it looks like it now links to an error page instead. :sweat_smile: This may be something the technical team will have to look into, so I’ll pass this up the chain. Thanks for the flag!

6 Likes

Testing: #4 #5 #6
Testing: #6

5 Likes

Hey @HubCityQuestion, the error page is no longer appearing on our side. Can you take a look and let us know if you still see it? Thanks!

5 Likes

Okay, let’s see. #6.

5 Likes

#78 rules!:sunglasses::grin:

4 Likes