MASTER TOPIC: New Community(2.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Is this the proper forum for submitting a concern about how comics are advertised (copy and link text from highlights, etc) on DCUI itself?

3 Likes

Hey @millernumber1! :wave: Such feedback would probably be best submitted to the following thread: DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

3 Likes

I’m using Simple Comic on my iPhone now, since Cloud Reader became KILL a few years back. It shows me which comics are read, and it has something like a hourglass (save it looks more like a circular pie chart) that gives you a visual representation of how much you’ve read, or to put it more accurately, how much you have left to read.

When I open that particular issue, the app drops me right where I stopped. I sometimes am reading multiple things at the same time, so it’s a bit convenient. I’m sometimes reading silver age stories which have no reference point to anything else and also reading a collected edition, which does but I don’t want to continue with it at that moment. So it’s handy in that regard, at least to me. I’m not sure if there is an Android equivalent of Simple Comic or an Android version of it.

3 Likes

I don’t mean to sound greedy or anything, but weren’t we supposed to get a hardcopy comic when we buy ultra? If so, I haven’t gotten it

2 Likes

I have heard that the email signup for that is still coming

4 Likes

oh ok thanks!

3 Likes

@Jurisdiction We’ll let everyone know when those emails go out! Rest assured :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still no update?

3 Likes

Any further updates will be posted in the ULTRA FAQ thread once the information is made available to us, so keep your eye out there.

2 Likes

In regard to account deletion?

3 Likes

You quoted a conversation regarding updates about the Death of Superman comics, so I misunderstood. Apologies. :slight_smile:

The issue you’re referring to from previous conversations has become a bit convoluted over the course of this thread — I’ll create a new DM here shortly so we can hash out the details for investigation in a singular area.

4 Likes

I replied directly to LastSon0fMars, who was the last one to tell me updates would be looked for. Saw the word update and felt it necessary to directly reply, but wasn’t quoting in regard to Universe Ultra.

4 Likes