MASTER TOPIC: New Community(2.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Oh geez — sorry then, I must’ve misread that entirely.

You can request a new code if you didn’t get the first one (with the little “resend” button below the input box there), which may prompt you to wait 5 minutes if it already sent you another code. I’d try that one more time, as well as double checking any spam or promotional folders in your inbox just in case it was incidentally routed there. Even waiting an hour might help.

If that doesn’t work, then we may have to try reaching out to Customer Support to put this issue on their radar and receive further assistance with individual accounts.

5 Likes

Is this the proper forum for submitting a concern about how comics are advertised (copy and link text from highlights, etc) on DCUI itself?

3 Likes

Hey @millernumber1! :wave: Such feedback would probably be best submitted to the following thread: DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

3 Likes

I’m using Simple Comic on my iPhone now, since Cloud Reader became KILL a few years back. It shows me which comics are read, and it has something like a hourglass (save it looks more like a circular pie chart) that gives you a visual representation of how much you’ve read, or to put it more accurately, how much you have left to read.

When I open that particular issue, the app drops me right where I stopped. I sometimes am reading multiple things at the same time, so it’s a bit convenient. I’m sometimes reading silver age stories which have no reference point to anything else and also reading a collected edition, which does but I don’t want to continue with it at that moment. So it’s handy in that regard, at least to me. I’m not sure if there is an Android equivalent of Simple Comic or an Android version of it.

3 Likes

I don’t mean to sound greedy or anything, but weren’t we supposed to get a hardcopy comic when we buy ultra? If so, I haven’t gotten it

2 Likes

I have heard that the email signup for that is still coming

4 Likes

oh ok thanks!

3 Likes

@Jurisdiction We’ll let everyone know when those emails go out! Rest assured :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any further updates will be posted in the ULTRA FAQ thread once the information is made available to us, so keep your eye out there.

2 Likes

You quoted a conversation regarding updates about the Death of Superman comics, so I misunderstood. Apologies. :slight_smile:

The issue you’re referring to from previous conversations has become a bit convoluted over the course of this thread — I’ll create a new DM here shortly so we can hash out the details for investigation in a singular area.

4 Likes

I can’t create a topic in the Iceberg but I can otherwise access every part of it. I’m level 3. Is this a glitch or am I misunderstanding something or doing something wrong?

5 Likes

@TheBatmanofSnowMansLand, you can only create topics in #iceberg-lounge:vip-lounge. Nobody but the mods can create topics in #iceberg-lounge

7 Likes

Ah. Thank you! New feature I guess.

6 Likes

Anytime!

6 Likes

This is driving me nuts. The man’s name is Safran, not Safron. Can somebody please change it? Thank you.

9 Likes

Edited. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

:0_the_question_jlu: :0_supergirl: :0_scooby_doo_1: :0_lc_jessica_cruz: :0_poison_ivy_tas:

x. these are great :smiley: .x

7 Likes

So what’s going on with the new badges? And perhaps housecleaning on badges that can no longer be earned?

Also, did the issue with automatically awarded badges get fixed? For example, I’ve posted in the excess of hundreds of pictures and have yet to get the My Pal Jimmy badge?

5 Likes

This is a work-in-progress — truthfully, they were not able to be released when we expected them to be, and given the issues that came coupled with releasing a brand new subscription tier to the service, ULTRA has taken a priority for the moment. We additionally have a lot of legal work surrounding badges, so we’re still working out all the kinks. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Looking into this, I’m not seeing this as an option to be granted and it doesn’t look like you’ve ever earned it previously. I’m not 100% on what the issue is there, but I’ll note it down for now to be looked into in case it was retired for any reason.

6 Likes

I assume it was something that happened in an upgrade.
But thank you for the response; this is the best I expected. I understand that the paying subscribers takes precedence - just a suggestion, perhaps wait on announcing future site upgrades/fixes until they are actually close to being finalized/realized.

4 Likes