MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

I just got that one last night too!

4 Likes

ā€œNiceā€ and ā€œ69ā€ are in correlation with one another, as I mentioned, as a crass joke ā€” itā€™s light, lewd humor.

Iā€™m not sure what the anchor is for precisely, but as Iā€™d also mentioned this badge wasnā€™t supposed to be given out yet, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more info to come on that in the future.

5 Likes

And here I was excited to get a new badge! Anyway, it is funny. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OK, now you explain the connection between ā€œMayā€ and ā€œtakeā€, 'cause Iā€™m scratching my head over that one.

4 Likes

Read markers in series.

I read alot, both comics and regular books. I tend to read comics a lot more between normal novels. The issue I have is when reading older series or classic story lines. I tend to forget where I left off. Maybe a check mark showing the books been read could be added?

5 Likes

Hey @prquenette! Thatā€™s a great idea! Personally, I use an app (which Iā€™ll link below) so I can track where I am in each series. I hope this helps!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/comic-book-day/id788312005

3 Likes

Sweet thanks!

4 Likes

Sure thing :slight_smile: !

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, new friend!

Thanks for the suggestion. Itā€™s a good one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry itā€™s taking so long, @Reforged! Iā€™ll be sure to let the admins know about this tomorrow so they can see what they can do for you.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve said it before, Iā€™ll say it again: the ignored users feature is useless without the ability to hide threads started by the users youā€™ve ignored.

4 Likes

Thank you, @KookieSuperApe, for the feedback. Weā€™ll get this pushed to the team again to see if thereā€™s any update on whether or not this feature can be added.

5 Likes

Hi there.

I noticed there is a verify email address link under the settings section in MyDC. Nothing happened and no verification code was sent when trying it.

Is it legit?

3 Likes

Hi there!

Confirmed that I also didnā€™t get an email when I tried to verify. Iā€™ll ask about that today ā€” thanks for bringing it up! I hadnā€™t seen that before.

4 Likes

Wasnā€™t there already an email verification that happened when originally signing up for DCU? I recall there was one. :thinking:

Is this because it is dcui now?

3 Likes

Investigating it now.

Could you do me a favor as well and recheck the email the code was supposed to be sent to? It looks like I did eventually get the email and was able to verify my account. Took a minute or so to get it, and now it shows Iā€™m verified.

Iā€™m pretty sure this is new, so I donā€™t have much info to provide on it right this moment, but will update this post once I do!

4 Likes

Yup, the email is correct.

Thanks for checking it out :smiley:

4 Likes

Of course! Happy to help. :smile:

Was also able to poke further and confirm that the verification is new, having been added when livechat was introduced to the platform for legal reasons. My main concern was the verification emails not going through when prompted, so Iā€™m glad we were able to clear that away too lest people be unable to verify their accounts.

Thanks again for your help! Definitely appreciate it!

4 Likes

The verification code still never came through. SHould I just try again in a few days?

3 Likes

Oh geez ā€” sorry then, I mustā€™ve misread that entirely.

You can request a new code if you didnā€™t get the first one (with the little ā€œresendā€ button below the input box there), which may prompt you to wait 5 minutes if it already sent you another code. Iā€™d try that one more time, as well as double checking any spam or promotional folders in your inbox just in case it was incidentally routed there. Even waiting an hour might help.

If that doesnā€™t work, then we may have to try reaching out to Customer Support to put this issue on their radar and receive further assistance with individual accounts.

5 Likes