MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

I’ve been called special before…

Nobody’s ever meant it as a compliment though lmfao

4 Likes

Yes it can be a compliment as mentioned here.

4 Likes

Does anyone know how long it takes for Customer Support to fix the email?

They said they’d do it over a week ago…

4 Likes

It depends on the current volume/climate of the ticket queue (which may be high at the moment, based on the timeframe you provided).

While we on the moderation staff are unable to look into the queue ourselves, we can have the status of your ticket checked on if you’d like to provide us with the ticket number. Beforehand though, make absolutely certain you’ve replied to them and aren’t missing any pending responses from the team – that happens sometimes too.

5 Likes

I double-checked and it doesn’t look like anything has been sent since I sent them the response to their questions.

Would I put the ticket number on this thread, or dm it?

4 Likes

You can DM it!

5 Likes

I really like the blue ring around the Moderator’s avatar. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Bonjour!

Just curious, is the Accessing The Network Badge still active?

I’ve accessed via three systems multiple times. :thinking:

4 Likes

We’ve been having some trouble recently with the backend system that tracks Badge progress, especially for the longer term badges such as Access The Network and Your New HQ.

I’ll add this to the list that we need to look into fixing and we’ll be looking into that as early as tomorrow. In the meantime, I’ve gone ahead and added the Accessing The Network badge to your account for you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh I’ve done it too!

5 Likes

You got the badge in May '21! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

oh…

well this is awkward lol

4 Likes

Aww, thanks @Alec.Holland! :grinning:

No wonder Abby loves you the most . . .

6 Likes

Wait who’s abby?

5 Likes

Abby Arcane. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

:man_facepalming: How did I not get that?!?!

6 Likes

The greatest tv character ever in the Swamp Thing Tv Show. She wasn’t bad in Gotham either.

4 Likes

Crystal Reed will always be the best Abby Arcane.

5 Likes

I’ve been experiencing an issue lately where the generic Batman user avatar does not load automatically when entering a thread. I can get it to load by right clicking it and manually selecting “Load image”.

5 Likes

Thanks for the report @KookieSuperApe! I’m having similar issues with images not loading so I’ll be happy to mention it to the team :slight_smile:

6 Likes