MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Ty @staticshocks!!!

5 Likes

every thread. that was on Just Gorgeous Pt II

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Jurisdiction! We’re looking into this issue and trying to figure out what the cause is.

5 Likes

ok. thanks @Green.Lantern

2 Likes

Why are some names blue, but others are gray?

3 Likes

Hey @Jurisdiction! I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to. Do you mind clarifying and/or sharing a screenshot? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They’re sad.

3 Likes

I’m on my phone right now. It only happens on my laptop, so I’ll send the screenshots tomorrow.

4 Likes

From what I’m gathering, users with greyed names are typically new users who haven’t earned any community badges yet, while blue-named users are more established.

5 Likes

oh ok! But sometimes I see some users’ names as blue, but later I see them as gray

3 Likes

What does “Earthly Genius” mean, and why do I see people with that tag next to their names around the community?

5 Likes

It’s a badge you can earn by “Create 1 Wiki and participated in 1 wiki”

6 Likes

In the club section when I try to go to certain thread like my topic, it takes me to other thread that’s on top of leading topics, it can be so annoying.:slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

That does sound annoying, @Lincolnfan78. :frowning: Are you clicking on a link and it’s just taking you to a different page than it should, or is something different happening?

4 Likes

Yup it does, it happens once in a while when trying to click on certain topic.

4 Likes

Thank you for letting us know about this! I’ve passed it along and we’ll let you know if there are any fixes or updates. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Sorry to bother you, something weird happened just now!

When I exit by hitting X to start fresh it’s suprisely still the same. I’m using Samsung Galaxy A Tablet. :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having this issue, @Lincolnfan78! If you contact the support team here, they’ll be able to look into this a little more with you.

5 Likes

Ok, Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

New Version of Community Forum

Does not show

Iceberg Lounge

3 Likes