MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Yes to this :point_up_2:

5 Likes

One request: keep the top bar visible as you scroll down (using Google)

Itā€™s a chore to get back to on long threads without starting over.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and feature request! :slight_smile:

Just btw, you can always click on the first posting date on the right hand side to get back to the top or even click the thread title itself.

5 Likes

Sometimes on my tablet when I try tapping my username, I keep accidentally hit DC On HBO Max, can you guys please move HBO max away from username. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Gotcha, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
I wasnā€™t sure where to post this, but the community board has a weird glitchā€¦

Iā€™m still able to scroll down or up with page on the side. Iā€™m using Samsung Galaxy A Tablet. Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78! Have you tried restarting your device?

3 Likes

Yup, I did and itā€™s still there.

2 Likes

Hmm. What about clearing cache & cookies? Is your browser up to date?

2 Likes

Not sure how to clear cache & cookies, but the internet app is updated, itā€™s really no big deal, Thankyou for your help @LastSon0fMars, I really appreciate it.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Heya! Popping my head in here. If youā€™re on a Samsung device, Samsung has instructions for how to clear cookies/cache here.

3 Likes

Thankyou @staticshocks. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I did everything including clearing Cache and cookies and still have that line in a middle, oh well no big deal anyway.:man_shrugging::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hm, thatā€™s odd. It seems to be an isolated case since we havenā€™t received any other reports, so you may want to try refreshing (if you havenā€™t already) or completely uninstalling/reinstalling the app.

4 Likes

This page does not appear to be working correctly:

4 Likes

I was given two choices

If I use

Chrome

It works

If I use

DC Universe Infinite

I get

O Storylines

4 Likes

Yikes, why this. :disappointed_relieved:

Iā€™m solo today, but I can get that looked into early next week. Thanks for the report!

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to ask this here, but Iā€™ve been searching forever for the answer and am getting no where and I donā€™t know where else to post this question. I really have been trying to find the proper channel for this. I know Iā€™m probably being accidentally really obtuse and ridiculous with having to search this hard. How do you include a gif in a post? And can someone please direct me to where I should ask these questions in the future?

On my end of this website, things are really disorganized and difficult to sort through. Itā€™s hard to make sense of it. I canā€™t tell if itā€™s my device, my software version, or my Safari version. I love the DC Infinite community site, but Iā€™m hoping in the future it will become more clear cut, at least for whatever is causing the troubles on my end (device, software version, Safari version, etc).

4 Likes

On the computer sometimes it lets you drag and drop on the reply, otherwise you have to embed or copy and paste, which does work on my iPhone and iPad sometimes, however sometimes nothing works for it, depends on which site you are getting them from. You can also save to desktop and upload as well as files on iPad, works most of the time.
Also copy and pasting works as well depending how the gif is coded.

3 Likes

@MasterBruiseWayne Iā€™ve gone ahead and moved your post over to the thread where you can ask questions about the community all you want! Also, you can always create new threads here in the Earth-2 Help Center section of the forums if there are other questions you need answered, non community related.

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re still dealing with those issues in the community forumsā€¦ have you tried clearing cache and cookies to see if that fixes something?

It looks like @RexRebel beat us to the punch about GIFs :stuck_out_tongue:. Personally, Iā€™ll usually find GIFs on Giphy and just copy + paste the links in the chat box and they load right up.

5 Likes