MASTER TOPIC: New Community(2.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

@Kelex display help

1 Like

@kelex display help

1 Like

I can do many tasks, like: 1) Start a tutorial to show you all of the Community features 2) Roll 2d6 3) Recite a DC quote, or 4) Tell your fortune.

Please note: if you start a tutorial, please be sure to check your notifications to begin after inputting the command.

Give it a try:

@kelex start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: Great Caesar’s Ghost! — Perry White
:left_speech_bubble: Once you choose hope, anything is possible. — Christopher Reeve

@kelex fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@ttcoolthomas2025.65070 sometimes kelex can be glitchy

1 Like

glicthy like how

2 Likes

Just not responding when you first @ kelex

1 Like

I wonder why
that’s crazy

2 Likes

I hope you meant to say “like” right there.

2 Likes

I meant to say like

2 Likes

Hello super wonderful DCUI Mods! I don’t really have any Q’s or suggestions in this post- just kind of an update of sorts regarding other DC fandoms on the interwebz.

M’Kay, so I was over in the Titans sub Reddit today and I came across a sad situation involving a poster who had become increasingly dissatisfied with the toxicity coming from a number of other posters in the thread. Here’s what this person posted on the subject:

(I did a language edit in order to be compliant with DCUI guidelines)

I felt badly for them, so I posted this in the comments:

I’ve read a number of other posts like this that have appeared in numerous other fandom places across the web- people who are sick of the crass, egdelordy interactions that are commonplace in so many spots in the www, so I’mma keep spreading the word about DCUI to everyone who’s looking for a better place to hang out and gab about DC content. Our little space here is wonderful and hopefully people who are over the online toxicity element will find a place here in which they can thrive and revel in their fandom. Yay! :smiley: :00_dc_2016:

7 Likes

I’m sorry for what that person went through, glad you told him about this community board, hope he’ll visit here, this community board is like a Disneyland for DC fans where the Moderators are like Disneyland park workers to make sure everything is running smooth.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I had just about given up on any and all fandom related social media outlets. But I saw something about DC Book Club and thought I’d try it. I am so grateful I discovered DCUI. It really is an oasis in the desert of internet negativity. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Agreed @Angel212. :+1:

6 Likes

Is anyone else having trouble logging onto PC?

1 Like

:thinking: Try clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser (aka Google Chrome if you’re not already)?

2 Likes

Safari works but nothing else for some reason

1 Like

Hmm… :thinking: have you tried restarting your PC and trying again? If it’s still not working by tomorrow you can always send a ticket into support here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will try, thank you!

2 Likes

During Holiday seasons, some folks like to change their user name as part of the festivities, any thoughts as to possibly; something like a 30 or 90 day hold on your old username before it becomes available to the public would be nice. That way, you have a month or two to change your name back to what it was originally without fear of it being taken by a new user.

2 Likes

Great suggestion @RexRebel! Thanks, I’ll jot that down :slight_smile:

1 Like