Two # looks like this

Three # looks like this

Four # looks like this etc.

5 Likes

That’s cool, didn’t know that!

Hey Alec, Thankyou for your help!

:blush:

5 Likes

For the first time looking at the list of new comics, I’ve feel disappointed. Sorry to sound negative here.:slightly_frowning_face:
Wish DC brought their video section back. Sorry Moderators, just expressing on how I’m feeling. HBO Max with commercials suck and non commercial price is too expensive.

2 Likes

We understand, and we hear you. Unfortunately, there isn’t much we can do about that :confused: I will certainly pass your feedback up the chain though. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Hello @Barrys.Better.Half and @Moderators, as much as I enjoy playing the word game, can you guys please bring back Characters Enyclpedia please. That way it’ll be a little easier to remember each character’s name for each letter. Thankyou.:grinning:

4 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78 - I hear you! As you know, we can’t promise anything, but we will definitely pass your suggestion on up!

4 Likes

Thankyou.:grinning:

4 Likes

One problem and one suggestion:

The Problem: Notifications are currently not working on the mobile site. Tapping the user icon to slide out the “control panel” (or whatever it’s called) on the right side of the screen does bring up where the notifications usually live, but right now all I’m getting is a spinning gray circle. The notifications never load. The notifications are working OK on the desktop site, this is just affecting mobile.

The Suggestion: When a community member is “ignored”, any threads that they start should also be blocked from view when scrolling through the various sections. Currently, ignoring a member only blocks the content of their posts.

4 Likes

Hey @KookieSuperApe - I’ve got your suggestion noted. As for the problem, can you let us know which mobile device/devices you have experienced this with?

5 Likes

Android phone. Thanks.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll pass this info on up for review.

5 Likes

Hello @Moderators, over at HBO Max, can you make any shows or movie requests?:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hiya @Reaganfan78 - We’re not able to do that, as HBO Max and DC UNIVERSE INFINITE are separate entities. But you can contact them here!

4 Likes

Thankyou.:grinning:

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

4 Likes

@ttcoolthomas2025.65070 This is the support thread you were looking for! You can ask for help with navigating the site here!

2 Likes

how so I post my stories
and how do I join the YJ Team

2 Likes

I… no. This is for support with using the site. You said you were having trouble figuring out how to navigate the site. I asked if you knew how threads worked and you said you were having trouble navigating.

2 Likes

I am cause I don’t know how to get around the site

2 Likes