MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Hey,

The only way you’d be able to do this is by deleting the original comment and reposting it as a standard reply rather than a direct reply to someone else. We don’t currently have a way to remove the ‘In Reply To’ stamp. Sorry for the inconvenience!

3 Likes

Random thought I just had. It would be nice to sort the 'Clubs and Events" section by clubs that you are a part of. Sometimes I forget what clubs I have read for each week, but being able to sort by membership would make it easier to see what I have missed.

Not sure if this has been requested before or not. Sorry, if it is a repeat.

4 Likes

Sweet suggestion @Row.Harper! I searched through the backlog and I thiiiink you’re the first one to suggest this! I passed this suggestion along :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

Thank you!!

4 Likes

The loading problem to get on here is getting really bad.:frowning:

2 Likes

The Community Events Calendar thread link in the Watchtower section is showing up as a broken image:

5 Likes

Thanks for catching this and letting us know, @KookieSuperApe! We’re looking into this problem right now.

5 Likes

That error has now been fixed, @KookieSuperApe! Thanks again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Suggestions: Tags people can put on comic series. This will help with future curated recommendations

4 Likes

Hey!

This sounds similar to the list functionality that DCUI already has! Could you be a little more specific with how this would work?

3 Likes

I can not find the MyDC section on the website. Where is this located? I see expert tip is to use that to change the icon…but I can not find “MyDC”

4 Likes

Hey there!

I just looked into this and it kinda looks like the feature to change your picture is missing… :grimacing:

I’ll report this and get the team on it. Thanks so much for flagging!

4 Likes

@hotchkinsa.14007 @Alec.Holland If you’re talking about this My DC, it’s available here:

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/mydc

with the option to change the user icon here:

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/settings/profile

It’s only accessible through the main DCUI site, though, not the community.

If you were talking about something else, then I apologize for butting in. :flushed:

4 Likes

Does this change the picture for your community profile too, though? :eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you for the direction!

3 Likes

I believe so. It’s how I got my profile picture/user icon on here.

5 Likes

Just got the survey email from DC about DCUI and DC Shop, I must have missed this announcement or this is a coming soon. It mentioned:

• Opportunity to purchase physical collector edition comic books

Where can I find that?

3 Likes

It’s more specifically meant to represent what specific series are like. Ie sci-fi fantasy, generalized action. Or the supernatural like with Justice league dark, however this will be specifically meant for series, so when the user oriented series curation feature is implemented people can have a more accurate idea of what they should read. Also if they want they could go into there preferences and tell the website what they’re into.

3 Likes

I’d like it if there was a way to provide an explanation for every type of flagged post, not just the “Something Else” category. Sometimes, a post may fall under one of the off-topic/inappropriate/spam categories, but require a more detailed explanation for why it’s being flagged than the generic ones that the community already provides us with. Better to give us members the opportunity to provide an explanation than to leave the moderators guessing why a post has been flagged.

Also, it would be great if there was a way to un-flag a post, in case a flag is submitted in error.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! I can agree that it would make our lives easier and avoid us missing a more subtle flag. I’ll list a suggestion for this for the DC Team. Thanks again :slight_smile:

4 Likes