MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

I have a couple of questions for DC Mods,

1. How do I stop getting email anytime someone post a comments, like for watch along or any other post?
  2. How do I get rid of a pop up post anytime I make a new thread telling me my post is similar to my or other people’s post?
1 Like

Her @Lincolnfan78, thank you for reaching out with these questions.

You can absolutely adjust your notifications! At the top righthand side of your screen you should see your avatar and username, just click on your username to go to your profile. Once there, click the Preferences tab to see your account information, including your notification preferences. You can make adjustments to your notifications here, including turning off alerts entirely.

If you need any help, please feel free to let us know!

As for the pop-up, I don’t believe that there’s a way to prevent that. I could certainly be wrong and would be happy to double-check just to ensure that any information given is as accurate as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

2 Likes

Thankyou @ZatannaAndHerSpells! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is there a way to make the forum posts and emails look different, like maybe a different color scheme for the two? Or perhaps a way that members could themselves change the color scheme on emails specifically? I think it would a good idea to be able to differentiate the two.

5 Likes

That’s a very good question, @JasonTodd428. I’d be happy to check up on that and see if there are any options currently available. If there aren’t, I’ll be sure to pass your feedback along to the rest of the team to see if there’s anything we can do in the future.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:Hello DC Mods, hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, I was thinking, it would be great if you guys can put a time leauge to show how long each episodes from a TV series last, that way people don’t have to start the show to see how long it is.

2 Likes

Hey @Lincolnfan78,

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll be sure and pass it over to the team! Hope you’re having a good day.

2 Likes

Trying to watch “Titans” via Chrome browser and the sound, even at 100%, is just way too low to hear. Other sites, like Youtube, aren’t having any issues. Has anyone else had this sort of issue? If so, what fixed it?

3 Likes

Definitely a true issue

2 Likes

We should be given the option to send friend requests.

2 Likes

Well, we at least have this option:

5 Likes

@vardeman.69714 That’d be a mystery for our Super Support to tackle! Reach out to them here, and they’ll be happy to work with you on this.

@Ganderstein that’s definitely a cool feature idea! No promises, but I’ll pass it up to the team! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Sorry if this is being posted twice! I can’t see the text box when posting on my phone, so I’m essentially typing blind.

I saw the sale for the store items, but has anyone heard if annual memberships will be on sale today?

1 Like

I’m moving this over to the Suggestion Box for you, @CynicalPink, but will ask around about the annual membership question for you! In the meantime, I’m sorry about the text box issue! :frowning: Were you able to get that checked out with Customer Service already?

1 Like

Tysm, @MissInkBlot! My phone’s a bit smaller than standard smartphone size, so I’m usually on my tablet or computer rather than typing from here. I’m sure I’m in the minority with this problem :older_woman:t2:

1 Like

Annual membership hasn’t gone back on sale this entire Black-weekend or the concluding Cyber Monday (last annual discount was last Cyber Monday, pretty sure).

Seems like we aren’t getting our Christmas wish granted this year by Santa Clark, I’m sad about it too. Hopefully something changes, but until then I’ll just pretend I’m too hip to care about Harley Quinn.

2 Likes

@Pikalicious Though this might be a futilely optimistic leaning on my part, I’m setting out some cookies and hoping we get a Christmas surprise yet.

Kicking myself because I’ve been a monthly subscriber since DCU opened its doors. Last year I didn’t have the cash to put out for the annual deal, though. :confounded:

3 Likes

Where is teen titans judas contract?

2 Likes

Are you talking about the animated movie?

Animated movies get rotated regularly, so I’m sure it’ll eventually be on the service :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes