MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Hey there @ADog! Hope you’re doing well :slight_smile: Did you have any questions/feedback/suggestions for us?

2 Likes

Are there any current clubs or threads dedicated to buying, selling, or trading comics? Or does that go against community standards? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @AhlGodOfSuperheroes! There isn’t a club dedicated to that at all. That isn’t something that can be done since it would require exchanging PII, which is against the Guidelines. This is something we’d be open to discussing with the legal team to see if we can find a way to exchange information safely, but not at this time. Thanks for asking, though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Totally makes sense. I’m still new to the whole forum thing, so I wasn’t sure if people could share information in direct messages or use an Iceberg Lounge Club/Thread (since higher level clearance is required).

Just a thought!

Thank you so much for letting me know!

3 Likes

I’m trying to find out how long it’ll be before i can post more than three times in the same thread?
It says i can’t as a new users, but like, how long does that last for??
Can’t find that info anywhere

3 Likes

Hello @BaByDoLL.TenZs.Waifu, Welcome To DC Universe Infinite!
Here’s a link that might help you.:grinning:

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact the @moderators, they’ll be happy to help.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks so much!!

4 Likes

You’re welcome.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looks like @Lincolnfan78 is on the ball, thanks so much!!

3 Likes

Is there a chance to add a little star rating option at the end of reading a comic, that might provide information to DC about what titles are doing well, etc?

4 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the suggestion. I can see how that would be useful for a myriad of reasons. I’ve added a suggestion for this to our list that we share regularly with the DC Team :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Search function needs an overhaul.

Say I’m looking for a certain title and issue #. Search should give me that exact comic I’m looking for. But if that title has multiple volumes - which raises another issue I’ll address next - and the same issue #? Show those as well.

Now here’s the biggie. Say a certain title spans multiple yrs, stops, restarts with a completely new order. It creates a new volume (which, IIRC, is printed inside the comic along the credits - Title - Vol - Issue #)

Just about every comic reading order and database on the internet relies on the Title -Vol - Issue # for ease of finding said comics for reading order within long events. However, DCUI uses the Title - Yr/Yrs w/in the Comic Series search results - which is no help. It takes longer to find a specific issue. And if you happen to be in the wrong year for that title, you got to backtrack and try your luck again.

Can’t believe it’s been 3 yrs and Search is still worthless.

3 Likes

I’m sorry @keithm2014.32205 :confused: What I can say is that we have noted this for sure and this issue/suggestion will be passed onto the higher ups. Here’s to hoping we get that overhaul :crossed_fingers:t3:! Thank you for your feedback and please do keep giving us more!

4 Likes

I am trying to read all of the golden age comics, so I clicked on the eras tab and look at the golden age comics. One issue I had was that it was only the series that started and ended before 1956. So I cleared filters and tried a new thing. This time I went to the date range tab, and put “To” to 1956. This fixed it all showing me comic series that are still going on and only showed me the comics in it that were made before 1956. They should do that in the eras tab so we can see all comics made during the golden age and not just the series that ended then.

5 Likes

Hi @BatFan26 - I’ve moved your thread over here to help with community organization. I’ve also passed your suggestion up to the team. Thanks!

5 Likes

I don’t have any questions, comments, or feedback- I just wanted to stop by and thank all of the @moderators and Admins for doing such a fantastic job in providing us all with the ever wonderful DCUI experience. I know that all of you work so hard to maintain this wonderful space and I just wanted to say

:smiley: :+1: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Thanks @DC89! We’re always happy to help in any way that we can and this community is absolutely fantastic. :hugs: Looking forward to continuing the positive vibes!

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really do love this community, we say it all the time… we have the most AMAZING members! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

It seems this thread has become the general DC Universe Infinite suggestion thread, rather than one just for the community*, so I’ll post this here:

It would be great if the “Add To” box that pops up when you click the “Add To List” button on a comic could be changed so that the most recently edited lists display at the top of the box, rather than at the bottom (i.e. reverse the current chronological sort order). Thank you.

*And since that’s the case, a secondary suggestion: maybe change the “New Community(2.0)” in the thread title to “DC Universe Infinite”?

5 Likes