MASTER TOPIC: New Community(2.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Great question, @PracticingGenius! We do have an option to create polls right here on the community.

You should see a gear at the righthand side of your toolbar when writing a post, which you can click to see additional options for customizing your posts, which includes the ability to add a poll.

We do hope this helps and can’t wait to see what you create with this poll! :slight_smile:

Thank you for reaching out as well, @manifest! We’re still looking into what might be causing your account to show this incorrect information. We do sincerely appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Xbox One X HDR is broken. Makes image darker and ugly looking.

I’ve been having the same issue as @Vroom and @manifest with it showing incorrect device and location as well. Its been going on for months now and around the same time my internet provider started sending me warnings about unusual internet activity on my account. Not sure if the two are related but just thought I should mention it because my listed location on here is two states over from where I actually am.

That’s definitely not good, @conanthebarbarian! We’re so sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue with images appearing darkened and distorted. That certainly isn’t the experience that we want you to have.

What we’d suggest is reaching out to the heroes over on our Support team. We’re sure they’d be more than happy to take a look and see what they can do.

@Nathan.Payson

Most of the time

Essential Reading is not even visible in.Community

I have to close the app and go to the bottom of Community to look. After that it is gone.

It used to be easy to find. I bumped it up several times for you

Can you get a mod to pin.it to Everything DC comics or get the essential readiing area pinned.

Nobody can find iyour grsat work anymore

1 Like

@TurokSonOfStone1950 Every post that says [New to DCU] has a link at the bottom for the wiki. You can click that to get to the reading order!

1 Like

1 Like

So click on a New to DCU post and at the bottom is a link to the “wiki”. Every New to DCU post is connected to the wiki.

Like a [New to DCU] Comics Coming

1 Like

That is what i get if I use Search

Most people wouldn’t know to use that String. In Search

Or to look at the bottom of those topic to find your wiki

If I try manually I can go down many mamy pages and not find any with that string

Though I have in the past

Just saying

I will shut up now but I was trying to help. I used to refer members to that Topic often.

1 Like

I think you can still bump it if you desire to.

1 Like

I did so but since it is not pinned
It will drop lower and lower

Neither likes or edits will up a topic

Only pinned and replies work

1 Like

I have a couple of questions for DC Mods,

1. How do I stop getting email anytime someone post a comments, like for watch along or any other post?
  2. How do I get rid of a pop up post anytime I make a new thread telling me my post is similar to my or other people’s post?

Her @Reaganfan78, thank you for reaching out with these questions.

You can absolutely adjust your notifications! At the top righthand side of your screen you should see your avatar and username, just click on your username to go to your profile. Once there, click the Preferences tab to see your account information, including your notification preferences. You can make adjustments to your notifications here, including turning off alerts entirely.

If you need any help, please feel free to let us know!

As for the pop-up, I don’t believe that there’s a way to prevent that. I could certainly be wrong and would be happy to double-check just to ensure that any information given is as accurate as possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

1 Like

Thankyou @ZatannaAndHerSpells! :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there a way to make the forum posts and emails look different, like maybe a different color scheme for the two? Or perhaps a way that members could themselves change the color scheme on emails specifically? I think it would a good idea to be able to differentiate the two.

4 Likes

That’s a very good question, @JasonTodd428. I’d be happy to check up on that and see if there are any options currently available. If there aren’t, I’ll be sure to pass your feedback along to the rest of the team to see if there’s anything we can do in the future.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:Hello DC Mods, hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, I was thinking, it would be great if you guys can put a time leauge to show how long each episodes from a TV series last, that way people don’t have to start the show to see how long it is.

1 Like

Hey @Reaganfan78,

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll be sure and pass it over to the team! Hope you’re having a good day.

1 Like