MASTER TOPIC: New Community(2.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Thanks!

5 Likes

And all this time I thought it was a picture of Mark Grunewald as a Green Lantern.

5 Likes

Mr. Gruenwald and I do resemble each other!

6 Likes

Very valuable links do not work anymore

Pre DCUI posts

5 Likes

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I’ve made the team aware so they can look into it!

6 Likes

Can following topic
Go to Essential Reading?

Right now Topic is buried

I think it is helpful to new readers

Thanks

7 Likes

Sure thing, @TurokSonOfStone1950! Thank you for pointing out a great resource for our new members; I’ve added this to the Essential Reading tag. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t there used to be a page that showed all of the different badges that one could earn? Is that still available anywhere?

6 Likes

Hey @KookieSuperApe! You should be able to see the list of available badges here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/badges

Let me know if you have any issues viewing this. :smiley:

8 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

According to the badge list, I think I should have Answering the Question badge.

5 Likes

:face_with_spiral_eyes: Man getting Booster Gold badge is going to be impossible to get! Oh well. LOL!

4 Likes

Yes, and I’ll never get the Your New Headquarters, because even though I know I have been on for over a year straight for some reason, some days don’t show up in the counter, Oh Well they are just for fun anyway. :roll_eyes: Also, I definitely know that I won’t be getting the New Member of the Month, as I think that ship sold several years ago. :rofl:

4 Likes

We usually award those in batches, so if you have qualified for this particular badge but haven’t received it yet, you’ll most likely get it in the next wave. :slight_smile:

Only three people in the community have that badge! Definitely a hard one to get. :exploding_head: The Lex Luthor badge is quite difficult too, only a handful of members have that one.

I’ll make a note of this for the team and see if we can find any underlying issue with the badge rewarding system for this one - thank you for the report.

You never know what badges we may add in the future! :wink:

4 Likes

Check again :eyes:

6 Likes

Wow thanks, I figured I would have to start all over again. Now that’s service.

6 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
On my Samsung Galaxy A Tablet, when using DC Universe Infinite app, the continuing reading list is gone. I had to keep typing “Aquaman” to continue reading the series. Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Heya, RF! Could your check your reading history for me to see if it’s listed there? We’ve been lightly investigating something related to it, so just wanted to check.

5 Likes

If I go to my DC the reading history is there, showing the past comics I’ve read. It doesn’t show the comic I’m supposed to be on, like Aquaman #8, it ended with #7 which I’ve just finish reading this morning.

4 Likes

Gotcha. If I can bug you to take the basic troubleshooting steps (restarting your tablet and the app altogether, uninstall/reinstall if you need to), we’ll see if that solves the issue — additionally, try starting another comic and see if that one also disappears from the Dive Back In page.

5 Likes