MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Thanks for the correction! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is working now don’t know why it wasn’t for a while but everything seems fine with it now hank you for the help

3 Likes

Same problems as the last 2 weeks with the newest classic release of Teen Titans being placed in the wrong order.

The current order has Teen Titans (1966) as 25, 29, 26, 30, 27, 31, 32, 28, 33

3 Likes

Thanks for noticing that, Brodie – got it noted. :+1:

1 Like

The Brave and The Bold (1955) #75 is missing page 9 of the story. It goes from page 8, to a text page, to a house ad page, to page 10. The version of the issue on Comixology has the same number of pages, so this problem appears to be affecting all digital versions of this single issue. However, a digitized version of the issue was included in the collection Batman in The Brave & the Bold: The Bronze Age Vol. 1, which does have page 9 of the story. Taking the page 9 from that book and popping it into the single issue version would be a simple solution.

4 Likes

Hope this is a right place, Hello @Moderators, I was downloading comics and was going to download some comics that has to do with Stargirl.
I notice there was a mistake in a Summary for a comic for Batman 66 meet the man from uncle #5

Which was meant for this comic…

Thought I’d let you guys know.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @KookieSuperApe for the report! I’ve added this to the list for the team to take a look into. :muscle:

Hey @Reaganfan78, this is the perfect place! I’ve added your report to the list and the team will get to it as soon as possible. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Any idea how these problems happen?

2 Likes

That’s not something we can really provide an answer for, unfortunately – it’s an issue for our hard-working content team. :muscle:

2 Likes

Nightwing #78 is still having the issue of not loading/loading black pages for all the interior pages except the ad directly after the cover. Downloading, restarting, reinstalling, etc… don’t fix the problem. I also see this problem was reported as far back as October.

1 Like

Hey @jp_padua.17119, welcome to the community! :wave: Thank you for the report -unfortunately, this is still under investigation by our team. Please rest assured that they are working as quickly as possible to get this comic back up and running.

In the meantime, please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :0_nightwing:

2 Likes

House of Secrets #96

Page 23 and 25 are the same, with 25 being the one in the wrong place.

3 Likes

Woof. Thanks for the report, will get it noted!

1 Like

This issue’s description says there’s a story “also written by Martin Pasko”. However, the second story in the issue was written by Cary Bates.

2 Likes

Thank you for the report @KookieSuperApe, I’ve got this noted on the list. :+1:

2 Likes

Any idea, if we’ll get
THE JOKER PRESENTS: A PUZZLEBOX DIRECTOR’S CUT #13
soon?

It should be available since two weeks.

Thanks in advance for checking.

Hey there, we’re working on bringing that issue to DCUI ASAP and appreciate your patience :heart:

1 Like
3 Likes

Normally we’re getting the director’s cut edition the same day as Comixology gets the regular edition. At least it happened the 12 issues before this one. #13 regular edition was out on the 6th of December.

1 Like

The New 52 Blackhawks series currently has the wrong second issue.

It should be (and previously was) this issue:

However, it was somehow booted out for this issue…

…from this series.

Thank you. :clark_hv_4:

Also, a previously reported issue with the New 52 Blackhawks series is that Chuck Austen is mistakenly listed as the writer of issues 1 and 2. He had nothing to do with this series which, from beginning to end, was written by Mike Costa.

2 Likes