MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Hello,

it is working now.

Thank you very much for your effort.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this qualifies as an error, but I find it strange that the “series” DC Cultural Anthologies" became “DC Festival of Heroes: The Asian Superhero Celebration” when the Asian Special was put on the site. It still has DC Pride as an issue so I feel the former “Series title” is more appropriate.

2 Likes

Superman Red & Blue - (2021) - #1 - Blank pages after page 3. Nothing but black screen.

I’m sorry you’re having issues reading this issue, @FelixLeiter! What device are you trying to read it on? I just checked on my PC and iPad and I was able to see all the pages like normal.

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2

Thanks for letting us know, and for sending the video! I’ve let the team know so they’re aware of this. :slight_smile:

:sparkles: Mystery In Space (1951) #70 - The last two pages of the second story appear to be missing. Page 16/24 is the 6th page of the second story, “The Billion-Year Evolution!”. Page 17/24 is the 1st page of the third story. The final 2 pages of the second story are not misfiled anywhere else in the issue.

Looks to be exactly as you described. Got it noted, thanks for the report!

1 Like

House of Mystery (1951-) #197

Page 16, in panel by panel, the panels are displayed 1,2,3,5,6,4.

2 Likes

Got that in, thank you!

1 Like

Hello, the two issues are still not working on either Android tablet or phone. Any idea when this might get fixed?

1 Like

The issue is working for me, on the website and Android (I checked it). However, the Wonder Girl series preview image is not loading. Also, as with the Green Lantern series that I reported some time ago, you may want to add (2021) to the title of the series to differentiate it from the 2011 one-shot.

2 Likes

We’ve got it on our to-do list, but unfortunately we aren’t able to provide an ETA on resolution just yet. We’ll provide an update once one becomes available – sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!

@KookieSuperApe Ever-vigilant Kookie! Thanks for the reports. I confirmed the Wonder Girl issue as well, so I’ll get that mentioned today and note your other report alongside that. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s available now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Teen Titans (1966-) 30
Page 9 of 25
Dialogue is out of order. Highlighted text order should be:
I’ve got a suggestion!
Okay–okay! It sounds crazy, but I have a feeling…
… I think we ought to wait until tonight… And then go to the hospital–and visit that old guy–the thief who got hit by the car! What?
Oh no! Another hunch! That’s all we need!

2 Likes

Thanks for the flag, @SaintBrodie! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The latest issue of classic Ten Titans released today, Teen Titans (1966-1978) #26 is placed in the series between #29 and #30.

2 Likes

Batman (1940-2011) #222 has the same problem. It’s placed between #308 and #309.

2 Likes

Thanks @SaintBrodie! I’ll get those reported today. :slightly_smiling_face:

For Suicide Squad (2021) issue #2 is missing. Goes straight from issue #1 to issue #3.

1 Like