MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Infinite Frontier #0 pages 41-42 look like they should be a double page spread if I’m not mistaken. The art doesn’t spill over from one page to the next, but the captions make more sense if they’re read all the way across (“They need to face that they aren’t in control anymore. / That the old ways aren’t going to work like they used to. / That they are going to have to change.”).

1 Like

Thank you for the report @IrregularMatt! I’ve added this to our list; it does seem like the captions make more sense in a double-page spread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still having this same problem. Can’t read either issue even after deleting the app on both devices, reinstalling and restarting the device. Any word on these two issues?

Hi @frshmasterfrsh.65671, welcome to the Community! I’m sorry you’re having an issue reading these. What type of device are you experiencing it on? And just to confirm, is it Superman Red & Blue #1 and Nightwing #78 you’re unable to read?

Hello, yes those are the two. I’m reading on an Android phone and Android tablet. Both issues are still not loading on both devices. Sometimes I get the Alfred screen, but usually they are just black.

Thanks for providing that information! I’ve let the team know you’re having this issue, so they’re aware of it now. :slight_smile:

The just-added Superman (2018) #30 is out of place on the series page, currently between issues #27 & 28.

The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut 10 :1st_place_medal: 10/18/2021

It’s missing from the new releases. Could you please add it.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@KookieSuperApe Thanks bud! Looks like a simple fix, so I’ll get that mentioned today.

@michaelvhm.47507 I will also get that looked into today. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for reporting!

2 Likes

Hello,

the comic “Justice League # 59” should be published at DC Universe Infinite last week. Or am I wrong here?

Thank you for your hard work.

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @michael_pfeiffer! We’ve let the content team know. We don’t have an ETA, but they are working on getting it added. :slight_smile:

Thanks, it’s now available:
The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut 10 :1st_place_medal: 10/18/2021

4 Likes

I still can’t get past page 12 of Suicide Squad #2 on my iPhone, iPad, or Safari. Any updates?

1 Like

Our team let us know yesterday that they’ll be looking into getting it resolved ASAP, so rest assured it is indeed on our radar and still being investigated.

Sorry for the inconvenience! And thanks for reporting, of course. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Green Lantern (2021) seems to be missing its series preview image. The title should also probably have a “(2021)” thrown on there to properly differentiate it from the other Green Lantern series that are on here.

I’ve written it down, thanks for the report! :grin:

1 Like

Justice League (2018) #59 is out of place on the series page, currently between issues #48 & 49.

2 Likes

Thanks for catching this, @KookieSuperApe! It’s possible that this has to do with the Multiverse coming back, and we know live in a universe where 59 actually comes between 48 and 49 now, but in just in case I’ve passed this along to the team. :wink:

2 Likes

good thinking

Superman (2018) #29 pages 22/23 and 29/30 are out of order. 31/32 may be as well, an ad page is placed before the final story page.

3 Likes