MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

@mojaka Pulling up that Suicide Squad issue, I’m able to read through those panels in order via panel-by-panel mode as intended. Could you please try refreshing your app/browser to see if that fixes the issue?

@General_Nothing Same as above, it looks like all the pages are in order from what I could see. Could you also try refreshing to see if that resolves the page order problem, and if it persists, provide which page numbers are out of order for you?

Thank you both!

:sparkles: Suicide Squad / Banana Splits Special (2017) - #1
I checked this book in a different browser with a fresh session.
On page 5/42 (double page spread), panel-by-panel goes as follows:
top panel → bottom left → bottom center → bottom right → focus on character on left side of top panel
That last focus is out of order for what’s happening on the page.
It could go:
top panel → focus on character on left side of top panel → bottom left → bottom center → bottom right
On page 18/42, panel-by-panel goes as follows:
top left → top right → middle → bottom left → bottom right → zoom in on nothing in top left panel
That last zoom in should not exist at all.

I deleted the downloaded version off my phone, and restarted the app, and launched the book again, but they’re still in the wrong order for me.

Page 22 and 23 are swapped. 22 has the big monster on it, and the little “next time in Superman” blurb in the corner, that should be the last page of the Superman story.

And then 29 and 30 are swapped. 28 has the big monster appear, and then on 29 Jimmy and Bibbo are talking after defeating the monster, and then on 30 Bibbo fights the monster.

And 31 and 32 are swapped. The ad page comes before the final page of the story instead of after it.

@mojaka I see what you’re saying - I’ll put that into our list of errors. Thanks! :grin:

@General_Nothing Ah, yes. They do seem to be swapped/out of order - thanks for reporting that, I’ll be sure to add that to the list. :slight_smile:

Shouldn’t there be a new issue of King Shark this week?

In Nathaniel Dusk Vol. 2 issue 2, the 3rd and 4th pages are repeated (as 5 and 6) and I think there is a page missing at the end and perhaps issue 4 is missing a page at the end also. I don’t know about the end pages but issues 1 and 3 have end notes and 2 and 4 don’t.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am missing the comic books

“Suicide Squad: King Shark #4

and

“Represent! #14”.

They should have been published on DC Universe Infinite today (September 17, 2021).

Thanks in advance for fixing it.

1 Like

@idle453.87595 Good catch. Flipping through it confirms the duplicate page report, and I can see what you mean about possible missing pages. I’ve noted it!

@librariman @michael_pfeiffer I’ll poke around for both those comics and get it looked into. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you!

The new issue of Superman, #29, pages 29 and 30 are in the wrong order.

1 Like

I’ll have to look into that one real quick. Could you please specify which Superman series this was for?

The series starting in 2018.

1 Like

Thank you @RexTyler and @SaintBrodie! This particular issue is on our radar and we appreciate y’all letting us know that it’s still persisting. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello,

the comic books

• The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut #8

and

• Hardware: Season One #2

are still missing.

These books should have been available at DC Universe Infinite on September 13, 2021 and September 14, 2021.

1 Like

Hi @michael_pfeiffer, thank you for the report! The content team is aware that these issues have not been added to the platform and are working as quickly as possible - we appreciate you letting us know that this is still persisting. :+1:

2 Likes

The last page of Nightwing 78 released today kicks me out of the app every time I try to view it. (I know it’s the same Justice League 59 page that’s at the end of the other issues and I can get back on the app immediately, but it is slightly odd) Also the last page of Superman Red and Blue, which shows as the back cover in thumbnails, only gives me a black screen in the app (IOS). Minor issues now but I would hate to see the same thing happen earlier in an issue.

1 Like

@idle453.87595 Just confirmed both those things on my end too. Thanks for the report! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @Moderators,
Superman Red And Blue comic which was released today still have a dark blank screen on each pages. :frowning:

1 Like

Hey @Reaganfan78, thank you for the report - I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue! The comic looks fine on my end - do you mind providing us with your device type, whether you’re using the app or your browser (and if so, what browser), and a screenshot if you are able? :slight_smile:

We also recommend clearing your cookies, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and restarting your device. Let us know if this works for you!

2 Likes

Hello @Shayera.Hol,
I’m using a Samsung Galaxy A Tablet, and I did try to refresh like @Alec.Holland told me to, still blank screen. So I unstall the app and reinstall it, Alfred is on every pages, and anytime I keep hitting refresh he won’t let me see the comic.:frowning:

Look like he won’t let me see page 4 & 5. Thankyou.

Thanks for the screenshots and updates, @Reaganfan78. I’ve still got it noted from yesterday’s report and can confirm that it was an issue on my Apple device as well. I’ll pass that all along!

1 Like