MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

I don’t know if this is the place, but where are the issues of Wonder Woman #69 and The Flash #69?

These issues should have been added last week and weren’t.

Flash 69
Wonder Woman 69
Silencer 16
Terrifics 15

All were originally released 4/24/19.

1 Like

The Rebirth Nightwing collection appears to be missing issues Rebirth 1, 1-19.

In the Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour storyline compilation there are 2 issues missing that made it hard for me to read it fluently. It’s missing Justice League Dark #4 (2018) which is Part 3 and Wonder Woman #57 (2016) which is Part 4.

I agree with this completely. This has been my biggest complaint. I usually download the comics that I want to read and try to sort them chrinogically, but with the latest update, that doesn’t even seem possible. If it is, it’s not obvious

1 Like

Hi @EWalsh419 - This is actively being looked into.

@boston_bat @thomas435 - I’ve passed these reports up for further review.

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Is this page in DCU the accurate run of Geoff Johns’ Green Lantern?
https://www.dcuniverse.com/collections/edt-geoffjohns-green-lantern

I see there are 120 comic issues but I am just wondering if these are in accurate order.

At a glance, doesn’t look like these are in order. Rebirth is first, but No Fear is after that.

1 Like

Rebirth, No Fear, Green Lantern Corps: Recharge (co-written by Johns; in No Fear, Hal and John are discussing the Guardians’ plans to restart the Corps, by the time of Recharge, they have), Revenge of the Green Lanterns, Wanted–Hal Jordan, The Sinestro Corps War, Secret Origins (chronologically first but written later), Rage of the Red Lanterns, Agent Orange, Blackest Night, Brightest Day, War of the Green Lanterns, Sinestro, the Revenge of Black Hand, Rise of the Third Army, and, lastly, Wrath of the First Lantern.

2 Likes

The Showcase collection of Johns’ GL output does indeed have a few errors within it.

Chief among them:

• out of order books
• the inclusion of Silver Age GL comics
• the inclusion of books from other GL ongoings published during Johns’ run, but not written by him

I notated these issues in the Suggestion Box forum via the Comic Issues thread, and am hopeful they’ll be corrected as time allows.

1 Like

Looks fine to me. Not sure what these other people are talking about. The “Storylines” section isn’t in the right order, but the individual issues in the “Comic Issues” section are. Looks like it also includes issues of other books that are relevant to Johns’ story, but not necessarily written by him, which is fine. I would have included those as well, since he was like the “architect” of all things Green Lantern at the time. I’d ignore the Storylines sections and just read the Comic Issues section in the order it’s presented.

Hey folks! We’ll look into this and see what we can do about the Storylines section. No promises, but we’ll do our best. :green_heart:

1 Like

Who’s Who: the Definitive Directory to the DC Universe, the following issues and pages have their cyan and magenta swapped.
issue #3 p. 14 (Bouncing Boy)
issue #4 p. 13 (Captain Marvel Jr.)
issue #15 pp. 25, 27, 28-9, 32 (Mr. Element, Mr. Mind, Mr. Mind’s Monster Society of Evil, Mr. Tawny)

These are new errors, not present in the original print run. Since 4 of the 6 are entries for Fawcett characters, it almost looks deliberate.

Anyone know why we still don’t have Wonder Woman 69 and Flash 69?

Hey @cjversion2.91884, I’ve moved your comment over to this section. This is being looked into, stay tuned for more info!

Green Lantern Annual (1986)

The pages are still out of order. The Sinestro pages are all bunched at the front instead of spread out over the story. The Old Man Lantern interlude and the Abin Sur story are still just mishmashed and out of order.

This was reported on the old comments under the issue near the launch of the comics expansion, and reported again in this thread back in Oct 19.

The collection of Johns’ GL has had some fixes made (most notably the inclusion of the remaining issues of the pre-New 52 GL, along with N52 GL #'s 1-20 replacing the same numbered issues of Silver Age GL that were previously included).

The next major item to fix would be the publishing order. Some notes:

• Green Lantern Corps: Recharge comes after Green Lantern: Rebirth and the first few issues of Green Lantern (2005-2011); right now it’s between the two

• the Green Lantern: Secret Files and Origins 2005 one-shot should be placed just before or just after GL #1

• if the idea is to only focus on GL books written or co-written by Johns, then it may be best to remove the Sinestro Corps War issues of Green Lantern Corps altogether, so as to directly focus on GL books Johns wrote or co-wrote, and not material that tied into his work that was written by others (this also eliminates any chances of confusion new readers not familiar with Johns’ GL may face as a result of this content’s current inclusion)

Requests:

• Johns co-wrote the Green Lanterns: Rebirth one-shot; would it be possible for this to be added? It featured Hal Jordan and was co-written by Johns (along with DC Daily’s Sam Humphries).

• Green Lantern (2005-2011) #51 currently has the variant cover in place of the regular cover by Doug Mahnke; could this be changed as well please?

Thank you very much for the fixes so far! :+1:

SN: Regarding Geoff Johns-penned stories starring the Hal Jordan GL, the thumbnail for the Brightest Day collection in the Storylines section still incorrectly features artwork from War of the Green Lanterns (which came after Brightest Day).

While on the topic of incorrect thumbnails, the one currently in use for the Flash: The Return of Barry Allen collection in Storylines also features artwork that isn’t from that storyline. It currently has art from The Flash (1987-2009) #208, which was written by Johns, but is an issue that came out years after The Return of Barry Allen, and as a result has nothing to directly do with that arc.

Thank you. Keep up the great work!

A post was merged into an existing topic: MASTER TOPIC: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

Hi @Archguru and @Vroom! I’ve passed these reports up to the team for review. Thanks so much for sharing!

1 Like

DC universe isnt working on my Amazon devices. Firestick or kindle. What’s up?