MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

My question is for what compliance? And I would like to echo the others and say what else is being taken down? And couldnā€™t the volumes and omnibuses be locked as ultra?

4 Likes

It should be noted the Omnibus isnā€™t even a massive collection of one straight run of Superman Adventures, itā€™s just eight issues written by Mark Millar along with some other non-DCAU comics.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s odd

2 Likes

In Justice League of America (2006-) #26, page 18 is a blank page and as near as I can tell, page 19 follows page 17 in the physical copy.

4 Likes

Thank you @idle453.87595, Iā€™ll get this added to our list for the team to fix. :+1:

4 Likes

Secret Origins 80-Page Giant - ISSUE 1 - PUB. 1998 - Incorrect pages - page 10 is being shown on page 2. Page 10 does show up again after page 9 as it should, however it is showing up after page 1 (the cover) as well.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @DominickFair and thank you for the report! I will get this forwarded to our team - in the meantime, please donā€™t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

4 Likes

The chapter break and credit pages for CHAPTER SEVENTEEN and CHAPTER EIGHTEEN in HARLEY QUINN: BLACK + WHITE + REDDER #6 appear in the wrong order.

4 Likes

Thank you for the report @HubCityQuestion, Iā€™ve got this noted for our team! :+1:

4 Likes

For some strange reason, every page of the collected edition of The Question: The Deaths of Vic Sage after page 141 is printed without any word balloons.

4 Likes

How strange, thank you for the report!

2 Likes

This is wild, I had the same issue with this book when I bought it through Comixology/Amazon when it was originally released in 2020. They fixed it but I guess the fix didnā€™t make it out across all platforms.

3 Likes

I was reading Coffin HIll and noticed that Volume 3 is described as having stories from issues 14-21. It should say issues 15 to 20. There is no issue 21 and issue 14 is in volume 2 (and correctly listed there).

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @idle453.87595. I have sent a report over to the team.

2 Likes

Most of the books this week are listed out of order on their series pages. All the Annuals are listed between issues 1 and 2 of the appropriate series. Nightwing and The Flash annuals link to issue 2 of the respective series while Harley Quinn Annual links to issue 3. The Superman House of Brainiac Special is listed between issues 2 and 3 and links to issue 3. (sorry I canā€™t provide the individual links currently)

4 Likes

Hi @idle453.87595, thanks for the reports! Weā€™ll get these logged for the team. :muscle:

3 Likes

Getting an error when I try to read issues uploaded today on Ultra in my web browser they stop loading after a few pages and I need to restart in a new tab.

3 Likes

Not just new releases ā€“ having this problem on all issues.

4 Likes

The mobile app has been frequently crashing when I use the search function. Iā€™m on iPhone.

3 Likes

Hey @HubCityQuestion, thanks for your reports.

Our technical support team is aware of these issues and are actively looking into it - in the meantime, we would appreciate if you could reach out to them with further details at: yourdcu.com/submit.

Thanks for your understanding. :orange_heart:

4 Likes