MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

My question is for what compliance? And I would like to echo the others and say what else is being taken down? And couldn’t the volumes and omnibuses be locked as ultra?

4 Likes

It should be noted the Omnibus isn’t even a massive collection of one straight run of Superman Adventures, it’s just eight issues written by Mark Millar along with some other non-DCAU comics.

3 Likes

That’s odd

2 Likes

In Justice League of America (2006-) #26, page 18 is a blank page and as near as I can tell, page 19 follows page 17 in the physical copy.

4 Likes

Thank you @idle453.87595, I’ll get this added to our list for the team to fix. :+1:

4 Likes

Secret Origins 80-Page Giant - ISSUE 1 - PUB. 1998 - Incorrect pages - page 10 is being shown on page 2. Page 10 does show up again after page 9 as it should, however it is showing up after page 1 (the cover) as well.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @DominickFair and thank you for the report! I will get this forwarded to our team - in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

4 Likes

The chapter break and credit pages for CHAPTER SEVENTEEN and CHAPTER EIGHTEEN in HARLEY QUINN: BLACK + WHITE + REDDER #6 appear in the wrong order.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report @HubCityQuestion, I’ve got this noted for our team! :+1:

3 Likes