MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Hi @idle453.87595. Thanks so much for letting us know. I have sent this information over to the team.

3 Likes

On the series page for Trinity (2016-2018), the issues are listed correctly, but the linking is Issue #2 → Trinity Vol. 3: Dark Destiny → issue #4. Issue #3 also links to issue #4 but is not linked to by anything.
On the Volume tab, the listed order is Vol. 4: The Search for Steve Trevor → Vol. 1: Better Together (Rebirth) → Vol. 2: Dead Space → Vol. 3: Dark Destiny. Vol. 4 links to Issue #1, Vol. 1 links to Issue #2, Vol. 2 links correctly to Vol. 3.

3 Likes

Thanks for the detailed report, we appreciate it!

2 Likes

Batman (2016-) #143 is listed and linked between issues #117 and #118 on the series page.

4 Likes

Thanks for the report :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Batman (2016-) #144 is listed and linked between issues #118 and #119. The link is the same as my previous post.

Nightwing (2016-) #111 is listed after issue #110, but that is out of order. The series page lists issues as #104, #109, #110, #111, #105, Knight Terrors: Nightwing #1. Issue 110 links to 111 which links to Night Terrors #1.

Superman (2023) #11 is listed between Knight Terrors: Superman #2 and issue #10. Issues 8 and 9 are listed in order after issue 10. Issue 11 links to issue 8 as does issue 10 which appears to not be linked to now.

Catwoman (2018-) #62 is listed between Catwoman: Uncovered #1 and issue #57. It is linked to from Catwoman Uncovered, but links to issue #58.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly @idle453.87595! I’ve gotten these noted.

3 Likes

I was reading through Young Heroes in Love recently and was almost finished with the series before taking a break. Now when I try to find the series it is missing from DCUI. It’s no longer listed in my continue reading and it doesn’t come up in search.

I checked DC One Million as well and Young Heroes In Love #1000000 is listed but if you try to view the issue it gives an error message. Hopefully someone can give an explanation of why it’s missing.

3 Likes

I’ve got the same issue. Young Heroes In Love #100000 isn’t even listed for me

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out @Dr.Social @Jurisdiction. Sometimes there are errors within the server and these things resolve themselves, so hopefully that’s all this is. I’ll happily make note of this, however, just in case.

2 Likes

Could be a rights issue, creators apparently own the copyrights on that series.

2 Likes

The synopsis for Legion of Super-Heroes: The Silver Age Vol. 1 is for the wrong book.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report!

3 Likes

Action Comics #252 has the panels messed up when you go panel by panel. This is just an example of what I’m encountering throughout the book.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn (2021-) issue #37 from today is located properly after issue #36, but that issue is still out of place. The list order is now issue Knight Terrors: Harley Quinn #2 → issue #36 → issue #37 → issue #32 → issue #33. Knight Terrors: Harley Quinn #2 and issue #36 both link to issue #37 with nothing seeming to link to issue #36. Issue #37 and issue #32 both link to issue #33 with nothing seeming to link to issue #32.

3 Likes

Hi @MovieAddict and @idle453.87595! Thank you for these reports! I’ll get them over to the team.

3 Likes

When you filter comics by Black Label, there are a number of Black Label titles which should show up, but don’t.

The following titles are not categorized as Black Label in DCUI, but should be:

Aquaman: Andromeda
Batman: City of Madness
Batman vs. Bigby! A Wolf in Gotham
Batman: Gargoyle of Gotham
Batman: The Imposter
Batman: One Dark Knight
Batman: Reptilian
Batman: The Smile Killer
Batman: Three Jokers
Batman/Catwoman
Books of Magic (2018)
Danger Street
Dead Boy Detectives (2022)
The Dreaming (2018)
The Fellspyre Chronicles
Hellblazer: Rise and Fall
House of Whispers
Human Target
John Constantine, Hellblazer: Dead in America
Lucifer (2018)
Nightmare Country
Nightmare Country: The Glass House
Peacemaker Tries Hard!
Peacemaker: Disturbing the Peace
Rogues
The Sandman Universe (2018)
The Sandman Universe Presents: Hellblazer (2019)
The Sandman Universe Special: Thessaly
Suicide Squad: Blaze
Suicide Squad: Get Joker!
Superman vs. Lobo
Superman: The Last Days of Lex Luthor
Sweet Tooth: The Return
Refrigerator Full of Heads
Riddler: Year One
Waller vs. Wildstorm

Additionally, though they haven’t arrived on DCUI yet, The Bat-Man: First Knight, The Boy Wonder, and Zatanna: Bring Down the House should also be tagged as Black Label once they do. Thank you.

5 Likes

Oh wow, thank you for taking the time to report all this!

3 Likes

Superman: Emperor Joker: The Deluxe Edition
Frontlist - Superman Action Comics Vol. 1: Rise of Metallo (Which probably should not include the word Frontlist)
Knight Terrors: Terror Titans
are all on the “hidden page” under the volumes tab

and
Green Arrow Vol. 1: Reunion is on it’s own page and does not even seem to have a series page associated with it.

3 Likes

Thank you @idle453.87595, I’ll get this noted for the team! :+1:

3 Likes