MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Solo - (2004) - #1 - Description errors, “play0date” I’m guessing should be “playdate” and “ub” I’m guessing should be “in”.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, @TheLight. I have informed the team.

2 Likes

For whatever reason, the issue is summarized as credited to the creators of the Doom Patrol series after this one.

Not sure if anyone cleans up stuff like this but if so, there you go.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report, I’ll be sure to document the error :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool. Sorry I didn’t realize there was a mega thread for this.

2 Likes

These are the listed creators for Shazam #4 (1973)
If this is accurate then those parents were really trying to force careers on their children by not even giving them last names.

6 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

Are you not a fan of our new super team - Writer, Penciler, Inker, and Cover? They’re my personal favorites. :wink:

But yes, I supposed we can get them new names, with all the labor laws and such. We’ll make arrangements.

(Jest aside, thank you for the flag, @MatthewHecht! I’ve passed this along to the team so the proper credits can be added. :pray:)

6 Likes

When posting the image I realized, and could not help but try to add some comedy.

4 Likes

The full storyline for Crisis on Infinite Earths contains the Vol. 1 edition of The New Teen Titans #13 from 1981. It should be Vol. 2 #13. It is also missing Vol. 2 #14.

The full storyline is also missing Wonder Woman #327 and Blue Devil #17. Both of which have the official crossover stamps on their covers.

4 Likes

Thank you, @Batfan-1939, for the report! I’ll get this noted for the team. :muscle:

3 Likes

In Nightwing (2016-), the order on the series page is 104,109,110,105. Linking goes 104
–>109 → 105. nothing seem to link to issue 110, but it also links to issue 105.

In Superman (2023-), issue 10 is listed on the series page between Night Terrors: Superman issue 2 and Superman (2023-) issue 8. It also need the (2023-) added to issue 10’s title. The linking also goes issue 10 → Night Terrors: Superman 2 → issue 8.

In Teen Titans (2003-2011), Issue 1 links to Teen Titans by Geoff Johns Book 2 which then links to issue 3. Issue 2 does correctly link to issue 3 but is not linked to as far as I can tell. Also, on the Omnibus tab, the listing goes Teen Titans by Geoff Johns Book 3, Book 1, Book 2. This is also they way they are linked and, as mentioned, Book 2 links to issue 3. Finally, Book 2 has the front cover image repeated at the end as page 309.

and for Book2 in particular:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @idle453.87595. I have informed the team.

2 Likes

In Aquaman (2016-),

on the issues page, the issues are listed correctly with the possible exception of Aquaman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 being placed first. (I have no problem with it being there since, unless they put all the anniversary specials (75s 80s etc.) together in their own series page, there is no convenient spot to place them. Also, the details tab seems to be for an anthology instead of the series as can be seen above.

On the Volumes page, they are listed in the following order: Aquaman Vol. 1: Unspoken Water, Aquaman Vol. 3: Manta Vs. Machine, Aquaman Vol. 2: Amnesty, Aquaman Vol. 6: Kingslayer, Aquaman Vol. 1: The Drowning, Aquaman Vol. 4: Echoes of a Live Well-Lived, Aquaman Vol 2.: Black Manta Rising, Aquaman Vol. 3: Crown of Atlantis (Rebirth), Aquaman Vol. 4: Underworld, Aquaman Vol. 5: Crown Comes Down.

They should be in the order (subtitles only to save space): The Drowning, Black Manta Rising, Crown of Atlantis (Rebirth), Underworld, Crown Comes Down, Kingslayer, Unspoken Water, Amnesty, Manta Vs. Machine, Echoes of a Life Well-Lived

As an aside, the collections Aquaman/Suicide Squad: Sink Atlantis and Justice League/Aquaman: Drowned Earth contain issues between the volumes Kingslayer and Unspoken Water. Might it be possible to list them with this series? Aquaman Suicide Squad: Sink Atlantis is grouped by itself on a separate series page.

while Justice League/Aquaman: Drowned Earth is on the series page for Justice League (2018-). If it needs to stay there to avoid having the same book listed on two different series pages, I can understand however there is a typo in the description. It says it contains Aquaman 40-41 when it should be 41-42.

And now on to the linking. starting with the first issue on the issues tab the linking goes in this order:
Aquaman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1
Aquaman Vol. 2: Amnesty
Aquaman Vol. 6: Kingslayer
Aquaman Vol. 1: The Drowning
Aquaman Underworld Deluxe Edition (This is listed on the Omnibus tab by itself)
Aquaman: Rebirth 1
Aquaman Vol. 2: Black Manta Rising
Issue #1
Aquaman Vol. 3: Crown of Atlantis (Rebirth)
Issue #2
Issue #3
Aquaman Vol. 4: Underworld
Aquaman Vol. 5: Crown Comes Down
Issue #4
then the rest of the issues in order

Aquaman Vol. 1: Unspoken Water links to Aquaman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1
Aquaman Vol. 3: Manta Vs. Machine links to Aquaman Vol. 2: Amnesty
Aquaman Vol. 4: Echoes of a Life Well-Lived links to Aquaman Underworld Deluxe Edition.

As far as I can tell, nothing links to Aquaman Vol. 1: Unspoken Water, Aquaman Vol. 3: Manta Vs. Machine, or Aquaman Vol. 4: Echoes of a Life Well-Lived.

I apologize for the length of this post. Please feel free to contact me if any clarifications are needed. (This was checked on the site using Chrome and the IOS app)

4 Likes

Thank you for this! I’ve gotten this information to the team as well.

4 Likes

When I try to see full event runs, I do not see the whole event when I scroll down. Case in point is blackest night. I even have ultra sub, so it’s not that.

2 Likes

Hi @mscottshifflett.69962, welcome to the community! :wave:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue - this sounds like a technical error. Please reach out to our support team here: yourdcu.com/submit

They’ll be able to help you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding: :orange_heart:

3 Likes