MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Those are very interesting finds, thank you for reporting them to us!

2 Likes

The synopsis text in Batman #530-532 refers to the storyline as “The Aztec Connection,” when in the actual issue the name of the storyline is “The Deadman Connection.” This is particularly egregious because these issues do not concern Aztecs at all, but Inca.

4 Likes

Thank you for the report, HCQ!

2 Likes

Tales of the Teen Titans 81 has the wrong description; what’s being described is New Teen Titans Annual #2.

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting this to us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aquaman (2011-2016) has the issues and the volumes listed correctly and on the proper tabs, however each of the first seven issues links to the numerically following Volume. (issue #1 links to Vol. 2, issue #2 links to Vol. 3, etc.) Once on a volume, they link to the appropriate next volume, although Vol. 8 links to issue #9. Issue #8 also links to issue #9. Nothing appears to link to issues #2 through #8. Also, the Omnibus links to Vol. 2.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting us know!

2 Likes

why is the feature to remove comics from a playlist gone??

2 Likes

I can’t do a detailed report this week, but Knight Terrors: Green Lantern, Shazam! and The Flash all appear to be place out of order on their respective pages.

The archive issue of Superman should be titled Superman (1939-2011) #122 and added to the Superman (1939-2011) series page. It is currently by itself on a separate page.

The Brave and the Bold #46 from this week’s releases is listed between issues 97 and 98 but not sure on linking.

4 Likes

Thank you @idle453.87595 for your report! I’ve added these to the list for the team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Zatanna” is misspelled in the issue description for Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace #15.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report @HubCityQuestion, I’ll get this noted for the team. :magic_wand:

2 Likes

The word “Labyrinth” is misspelled in the issue description for Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace #21.

2 Likes

Actually, I think I was wrong about this – or at least, I misdiagnosed the problem. The Tales of the Titans 81 description was right: It was supposed to reprint part of Annual 2. However, the contents were wrong: The current version reprints NTT 22, which was reprinted in the subsequent issue, 82 (and appears, correctly, in that archive issue as well).

Also, a somewhat unrelated issue: Two issues of this series are filed under the wrong name. Issues 74 and 81 are filed under Tales of the Teen Titans (here: New Teen Titans) , while the rest are filed under New Teen Titans (here:New Teen Titans).

2 Likes

Oh ok thank you, i will get this sent over to the team.

2 Likes

On the cover of every digital version of Batman #1 (1940), Batman’s right bicep is mistakenly colored yellow, like the background. Could this please be corrected, hopefully across all platforms? DC Digital Collectable (DC3) users are having a meltdown.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report, @Saint.Walker, and welcome to the community! :partying_face: We’ll get this passed along to the team for a fix on the DCUI platform.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

3 Likes

Just a quick report this week as I am unable to check all the linking. The usual suspects are listed out of order on their respective pages: any Knight Terrors issue not listed on it’s own page (so all but the main series and Angel Breaker), Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Three #7, the archive issues that are being put out of order (Adventure is at end, Superman 125 is between issues 700 and 701, The Brave and the Bold #48 is between issues 100 and 101).

The Flash archive issues have been fixed though. Thanks.

3 Likes

Thank you for the report @idle453.87595

2 Likes

Supergirl (1996-2003) does not have a date in the parenthesis in the title. All of the other issues have (1996-) although they should probably be changed to (1996-2003) to match the series title.

2 Likes