MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

This is another report that the DC Holiday Specials are all out of order.
The collection ā€œDC Holiday Specialā€ collects seasonal one-shots including Winter (Christmas, New Years), Fall (Halloween, Back to School), Spring (Valentineā€™s Day, Spring Break). There are also Summer Specials which are not currently grouped in this collection. They are not in publication order which means that the latest one does not show up in the ā€œDive Back Inā€ list when itā€™s added to the collection.

Also, there are several other holiday special one-shots which are not grouped in this collection but are just self-contained in their own collections.
DCU Halloween Special (4 issues) (1997, 2008, 2009, 2010)
DC Rebirth Holiday Special (2016)
DC House of Horror (2017)
Young Monsters in Love (2018)
DC Beach Blanket Bad Guys Summer Special (2018)
Cursed Comics Cavalcade (2018)
DC Nuclear Winter Special (2018)
Mysteries of Love in Space (2019)
Dog Days of Summer (2019)
Secrets of Sinister House (2019)
New Yearā€™s Evil (2019)
DCā€™s Crimes of Passion (2020)
DC Cybernetic Summer (2020)

1 Like

We do have this one documented from a few months ago, including the list of specials not included in the collection. I apologize that this particular matter has not been resolved yet, though please rest assured it has been noted from when it was last reported.

2 Likes

Before I reach out to WB Games Support again, are there any known fixes for not receiving codes for in-game items after reading issues of Gotham Knights - Gilded City? I didnā€™t get anything after reading issues #2 and 3 and WB Support cleared that up, but itā€™s been a few days since I read issue #4 and still havenā€™t gotten anything. Feels like thisā€™ll be a recurring problem and Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s a way to clear it up for future issues instead of having to submit a separate request each time

2 Likes

Thank you for asking! Yes, our team is aware of this issue and would like any users affected to continue reaching out to WB Games Support for further code troubles. Appreciate you checking in to confirm!

2 Likes

Batman: Dark Victory has the Omnibus tab before the issues tab. Since there arenā€™t twenty issues in the series, there isnā€™t a problem with not all issues showing so this is more hoping to make things more uniform over the site. (My preference would be issues, volumes, omnibus in that order). Also, issue 0 is listed last on the page. It was published 11 years after the series ended, but shouldnā€™t it be first since it acts as a prelude? Finally, on the issue 0 page, the read button says issue 1.

2 Likes

I agree that there should be more consistency on how these tabs are placed.

2 Likes

Batman/Superman: Worldā€™s Finest (2022)
The issues are out of order. They are currently arranged as 2,1,3-10.

1 Like

I think the omnibus tab precedes the issues tab on all titles that have omnibuses. Have you found that to not be the case? Iā€™m reading the latter part as a pain point, which I can definitely make note of as feedback, but Iā€™m just curious if youā€™ve seen instances where the omnibus tab comes after the issues tab or is otherwise inconsistently placed. That would sound like a bug.

2 Likes

Gotcha ā€” thank you for reporting!

2 Likes

I did a little looking and found that The Flash (1959-1985), American Carnage, The Brave and the Bold (1955-1983), 100 Bullets and 52 are all in the order of issues, volumes, omnibus. So I decided to do a methodical look and here are the A series that have the order differently. (All the # series are in the correct order.) I am only listing series where the tabs are not issues, volumes, omnibus, where all three are on the page or if the two that are on the page are not in that order minus the missing one.

Adventures of Superman (2013-2014) - Volumes, issues
All-Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder - Omnibus issues (less than 20)
Ame-Comi Girls - volumes issues
America Vs. the Justice Society - volumes issues (less than 20)
Animal Man (1988-1995) - volumes issues omnibus
Aztek: The Ultimate Man - omnibus issues (less than 20)

Since I noticed this problem with the tab order because, when issues is not the first tab, the issues tab will only show the first twenty issues available and not scroll past that I am adding ā€œ(less than 20)ā€ to the series where all the issues are available but I am guessing this would not be the case if the series were longer.

Finally, Aquaman (2003-2006) has the tabs issues omnibus volumes. All the issues are listed in the issues tab since it is first, but the volumes and omnibus tabs should probably be switched.

5 Likes

Here are the Bā€™s; (Iā€™ve abbreviated issues volume omnibus) This is long:

Batgirl (2000-2006) - v, i
Batgirl (2009-2011) - v, i
Batman '66 - v, i
Batman '66 Meets the Green Hornet - o, i (less than 20)
Batman Beyond (2010) - o, i (less than 20)
Batman Beyond (2012-2013) - o, i
Batman Incorporated (2010-2011) - v, i (less than 20)
Batman Incorporated (2012-2013) - v, i (less than 20)
Batman Returns Movie Adaptation - o, i (less than 20)
Batman and Robin - v, o, i
Batman: Arkham Unhinged - o, v, i
Batman: Battle for the Cowl - o, i (less than 20)
Batman: Cacophony - o, i (less than 20)
Batman: Dark Victory - o, i (less than 20)
Batman: Gates of Gotham - o, i (less than 20)
Batman: Harley Quinn - o, i (less than 20)
Batman: Harley and Ivy - o, i (less than 20)
Batman: Liā€™l Gotham - v, i
Batman: No Manā€™s Land - v, i (less than 20)
Batman: Shadow of the Bat - v, i, o
Batman: Streets of Gotham - v, i, o
Batman: The Dark Knight - o, i, v
Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again - o, i (less than 20)
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga - v, i
Batman: The Long Halloween - o, i (less than 20)
Batman: The Man Who Laughs - o, i (less than 20)
Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne - o, i (less than 20)
Beware the Batman - v, i (less than 20)
Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam! - o, i
Blackest Night - o, i (less than 20)
Blackhawk - o, i (less than 20)
Blackhawks - v, i (less than 20)
Brightest Day - v, i
Bruce Wayne - The Road Home - v, i (less than 20)

5 Likes

Also, Batman (1940-2011), Batman Beyond 2.0, Batman/Superman/ Wonder Woman: Trinity and Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight all have the tabs i, o, v and should probably have volumes and omnibus switched.

and Before Watchmen has tabs o, v which should probably be switched. This is just the collected editions and has no issues tab.

5 Likes

Thank you, @idle453.87595, for your very thorough reports as always. Weā€™re going to take this back to the technical team and see if we can push out any fixes for this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No problem. Should I continue to post lists or wait to see if it gets fixed. (Knowing me, Iā€™ll finish the lists anyway. Iā€™m through I now, just didnā€™t want to overwhelm the topic. Nothingā€™s come close to the B list though.)

4 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Iā€™ve found a mistake on a interduction to the character, it said ā€˜himā€™ instead of saying ā€˜Herā€™ since Cameron Chase is a woman. Thought I should let you guys know.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Time for the Cs

Catwoman (1993-2001) - v, i, o
Catwoman (2011-2016) v, i
Coffin Hill - v, i (less than 20)
Cosmic Odyssey - o, i (less than 20)

Crisis on Infinite Earths has the tabs i, o, v and the omnibus and volumes tabs should probably be switched.

5 Likes

Youā€™re welcome to post the lists if you make them, @idle453.87595, but we wouldnā€™t want to make any extra work for you - youā€™ve already done quite a bit, which we are thankful for. :slight_smile:

Thank you, @Reaganfan78 - Iā€™ll get this sent to the team as well. :+1:

4 Likes

I donā€™t consider it extra work. Like I said I would probably finish it for myself anyway. Here are the Ds:

DC Rebirth Holiday Special - o, i (less than 20)
Deadman: Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love - o, i (less than 20)
Deathblow (no dates in the title but the 1993 series) - o, i
Doctor Fate (2015-2016) - v, i (less than 20)
Doctor Mid-Nite - o, i (less than 20)
Doom Patrol (1987-1995) - v, i, o

DC Elseworlds, DC Universe Presents and Daytripper all have tabs i, o, v and should probably have the volumes and omnibus tabs switched.

4 Likes

Only one E

Earth 2: Society - v, i

5 Likes

Thank you thank you @idle453.87595!

2 Likes