MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! ๐Ÿ‘‡

Thanks for the report + doubly for providing links to the errors in question! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

The Brave and the Bold (1955-1983) #194 still has the price visible on it. I donโ€™t know if this counts as an error, but I will take the opportunity to ask why are the prices removed?

1 Like

Thanks for the flag, @idle453.87595 - Iโ€™m not sure if this counts as an error (or why the prices are removed - I imagine this has to do with the price of comics changing over the years) but Iโ€™ll get this forwarded to our team regardless! :slight_smile:

1 Like

DC Speechless! 4 :1st_place_medal: 1/19/2023

This issue is missing.

Thanks in advance for fixing it.

1 Like

Indeed it is. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for catching that! Iโ€™ve reported the missing issue.

2 Likes

Only one partial error this week. Artemis: Requiem #4 is added to the series page after issue #3, but issue #2 is still listed last and issue #4 links to #2.

1 Like

I actually did catch that myself recently (along with the fact that the series is missing a header image), so rest assured itโ€™s been noted! Thank you for your additional confirmation!

1 Like

I just read the sword of the atom mini-series and noticed that the price was left on the first three issues. I still donโ€™t know if this counts as an error but most comics donโ€™t have the price. If this is not an error, let me know and I wonโ€™t list any others I find.

2 Likes

Thank you for catching that, @idle453.87595! Iโ€™m not sure if thatโ€™s an error or not, but Iโ€™ve let the team know so they can take care of it if it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cyborg: Rebirth # 1 links to Cyborg Vol. 2: Danger in Detroit which links to Cyborg Vol. 3: Singularity which then link to Cyborg (2016-2018) #3, Cyborg Vol. 1: Imitation of Life also links to Vol. 2. Cyborg (2016-2018) #1 links to Vol. 3. Issue #2 links to issue #3. The issues (with Rebirth #1 correctly at the beginning) and the Volumes are correctly placed on the appropriate tabs of the series page and since the issues tab is first, all issues appear on the page.

2 Likes

Thanks again for letting us know about this, @idle453.87595! Youโ€™ve really got an eye for this. :slight_smile: Iโ€™ve let the team know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just noticed that The Sandman Universe: Dead Boy Detectives #1 has been added to the same series page that has The Sandman Universe #1 on it. Iโ€™m not sure if this is a mistake or not but the series page is titled The Sandman Universe: Dead Boys Detectives. This may be an active decision or maybe it should be titled The Sandman Universe like it was or two separate series pages. (Or maybe Iโ€™m overthinking and this post should be ignored.)

1 Like

Iโ€™ll make note of it for our team to check out anyways. Thank you for the report :slight_smile:

1 Like

SUPERMAN - ACTION COMICS: WORLD AGAINST SUPERMAN collection is filed under the wrong series.
https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/superman-action-comics-world-against-superman/7efab18e-a0cd-40f1-aa3c-9f71a5e5c7bd/c

Itโ€™s currently in the omnibus section of

It should be filed as an omnibus in this series:

Thank you for the report! :slight_smile:

1 Like

โ€˜Tales from Earth-6: A Celebration of Stan Leeโ€ isnโ€™t downloading. The icon changes to the download indicator but then changes back to the download button.

2 Likes

Hmm, itโ€™s doing the same thing for me. Thank you, Iโ€™ll make note of this.

2 Likes

Thanks, I am able to read it. It loads when hitting read. I just prefer to download the books first.

3 Likes

This is another report that the issues of โ€œThe Secret Society of Super Villainsโ€ (1976-1978) are out of order.
They are currently listed as 15,1-9, 11-14,10
Also #15 has a release date of Jan 10, 2023 instead of either May, June, or July 1978.

1 Like

Thank you for the reports!

1 Like