MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Starfire Issue #1 links to Starfire Vol. 2: A Matter of Time which links to Issue 3. The issues tab show the correct issue order. The Volumes tab shows the correct order and Starfire Vol. 1: Welcome Home links to Vol. 2.

Also, Batman - One Bad Day has the issues in the wrong publication order. it shows Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, Penguin, The Riddler. Publication order is The Riddler, Two Face, Penguin, Mr. Freeze. Also none of the books are linked to another one.

1 Like

Thanks for the reports! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some errors I have found in the last couple day.

In the Batman 66 series if you look up the individual issues it stops at #20. You can do a search for the issues after that individually and find them that way, but they are not listed on the series page after #20.

Batman and Scoobie Doo Mysteries has the 2021 and 2022 issues listed together and mixed together instead of as seperate series.

Secret Society of Super-Villains has the issues listed in a completely jumbled order. All of the issues are there, but they are not in any logical order and definitely not from 1 to 15. Also issue #12 and only #12 is listed as an ultra exclusive which I assume is a mistake. (have Ultra so no idea if members not subscribed to Ultra are able to read it.)

2 Likes

The Brave and the Bold (1955-1983) Issue #25 (the first issue available) links to Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Volume 2. This links to Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Volume 3 which then links to The Brave and the Bold (1955-1983) #28. This skips over issues #26 and #27 which are in the correct order on the series page. Issue #26 links to Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Volume 3 and issue #27 links to #28. I just started this series so there may be more but these tend to happen at the beginning of a series. Volumes 2 and 3 are listed on the volumes tab in the correct order after Volume 1 and Volume 1 links to Volume 2.

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know about this, @idle453.87595! I’ll pass this along so the team knows about it. :slight_smile:

As far as Batman '66 goes, it appears that on several series if Issues is not the first tab, the issues tab only show the first 20 issues listed. I would guess something similar “happens” on series with less than 20 issue but is not noticeable. I have reported some similar instances myself.

1 Like

The issues for Batman/ predator series doesn’t have that and instead redirects to the judge dress crossover

Hey there! To clarify, is this the Batman vs. Predator issue you’re referring to? And the series it links to being the Michael Cray (Deathblow) crossover?

Just making sure I get all the details correct for reporting. Thanks much!

1 Like

I’m sure you guys are tired of this one but today’s Nightwing #99 is in between issues #79 and #80 instead of after #98.

Thanks for all that you guys do! I know this is a lot to keep track of.

1 Like

Catwoman (2018-) # 50 is listed between issues #42 and #43 on the series page. issue #50 links to issue #44 though. Issue #49 link to #50 and so does Issue #42. Issues #43 links to #50 but I don’t see anything linking to it. Issue #49 is still listed between #41 and #42. This means that a reader starting with issue #41 would link 41 to 49 to 50 to 44. a reader starting with issue #42 would link 42 to 50 to 44. a reader starting with #43 would link to #44 and not notice any problems.

Batman: Journey inrto Knight #2 is listed before #1 on the series page and links to #1. Issue one does not link to anything and is still being referred to as issue 3 in the read button on the site.

Artemis: Requiem #3 is listed between issues #1 and #2 on the series page and links to #2. Issue # 1 links to #3 on the IOS app but does not link to anything on the site. Issue #2 does not link to anything and is referred to as issue 10 on the read button on the site.

2 Likes

Thanks for catching these, @idle453.87595! I’ve passed this information along. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, This week’s Justice Society of America should have (1992-1993) added to both the series page and the issue titles.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing that one to our attention as well, @idle453.87595!

1 Like

It’s both dark horse trades. They lead to different series, making impossible to read these.

The aliens leads to masters of the universe dc crossover and the predator leads Batman death blow.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reports, @selahe1998.86699 - I’ll get these sent over to the team for fixes. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m here to report 2 misleading errors going on on the main page the homepage for DC Universe Infinite this week. Whoever’s putting those pages together probably could use an editor / supervisor.

On the homepage, the section 'Earth One is the Loneliest Number" has incorrect comics noted on the ad page.

Graphics for the section that you click on:

(Superman number 1 and Tim Drake Robin number one incorrectly shown)

What you see once you click into the actual area:

The second confusion on the homepage is the "DC Universe by the Masters’ highlight:

(Everything here is wrong, simply showing what’s new on Ultra like DC Versus Vampires: All Out War #5, instead of the covers of the collections featured)

And again what you see when you click into the actual area for this topic of DC Universe by the Masters:

1 Like

Looks like this issue has already been fixed, as this is what I see:

I’ve confirmed this on both browser and mobile versions, so looks like all’s well so long as you can also confirm things now look appropriate on your end?

1 Like

Still showing the wrong comics on the main page of the Android Infinite app version.

1 Like

Hmmm, I wonder if this is isolated to the Android app then — I’ll note it as such for now for investigation. Thank you for confirming!

1 Like

Stormwatch (1993) issue #34 and the Ellis collections (Vol 1 & 2) are currently in “Stormwatch” series (no dates) . All these items should be moved to the proper series “Stormwatch (1993-1997)”

Currently here:

Should be here:

1 Like