MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Tried to download Nathaniel Dusk (due to the theater marquee on Stargirl), and Volume 2 issue 1 (at the least) gets to full download and just keeps spinning, a problem I reported with other comics. Volume 1 downloaded with no problems just before I tried to download volume 2.

1 Like

I have an Ultra subscription, but I cannot view Dark Crisis #3. When I try, it tells me I don’t have access and takes me over to subscription information. I don’t have this problem with Dark Crisis #2 or #4 (I tried both of them again after running into this issue), so there is something specific to #3.

1 Like

Thank you for the reports @MovieAddict and @KnightOS, we’ll get these passed along to the team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Parts I and II of Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lane #21 have some of their pages swapped.

1 Like

This may be a known issue with sources, but Strange Adventures 190 and 195 are black and white.

1 Like

Thank you for the reports! :slight_smile:

1 Like

None of the Zatanna series have years in their series titles to differentiate them from one another:

4 Likes

Thank you for the reports @KookieSuperApe, we’ll get this over to the team. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The 2003 Losers series is incorrectly dated as 2010.

3 Likes

Thank you for catching this, @HubCityQuestion! I’ve let the team know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

James Tynion IV is not one of the writers of Nightwing (2011) #30.

3 Likes

Thank you @HubCityQuestion, we’ll get this noted for the team. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Jeff Lemire is erroneously credited as co-author of many issues of Hawkman (2018). He was not involved with the series.

2 Likes

Don’t mind me… I’m just googling whatever the hell erroneously means…

EDIT: Got it!

2 Likes

Wonder Woman (2006-2011) #600 has a strange title.

I don’t know if maybe the 10 page story was originally posted without the rest of the issue or not, but the whole issue is there.

4 Likes

Hmm, thanks for the heads up!

Interesting title for sure. Thanks for the flag :slight_smile:

1 Like

Punchline: The Gotham Game #1 has two pages that are just gray boxes and the panel to panel view is all messed up, as if it were for a different book.

1 Like

Extremely correct on both fronts. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I’ve got it noted for our team to look into. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe more importantly, Punchline: The Gotham Game #1 isn’t actually the first issue. It’s issue #2, which came out today, it just has the cover for issue #1.

3 Likes

Thanks for chiming in with this — yes, that does look to be the case. I’m assuming this means that the actual first issue is missing from the site. I’ll note that as well.

2 Likes