MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

:sparkles: Swamp Thing (1972) #9 - Page 5 of 22 has an editor’s note that refers to :sparkles: Roots of the Swamp Thing (1986) #4
This issue was apparently put together from the reprint in :sparkles: Roots of the Swamp Thing (1986) #5 with an updated editor’s note.
Please replace this page with the page from :sparkles: Swamp Thing (1972) #9

2 Likes

Thanks @mojaka! I’ll get that noted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pages 20 and 21 of Action Comics #697 need to be swapped.

2 Likes

Hey and welcome back to our community! Thank you for the feedback, I’ll be sure to note that down.

2 Likes

:sparkles: Swamp Thing (1972) #14 -

• This issue is in Black & White even though it was originally printed in color.
  • On page 9/21, in panel-by-panel mode the panels are out of order. It goes 1&3, then 2, then 4, then 5, then 6
  • On page 14/21, in panel-by-panel mode the panels are poorly cropped, hiding some text. The bottom left panel obscures the text narration.
  • On page 19/21, in panel-by-panel mode the panels are poorly cropped, hiding some text. The bottom right panel obscures the text narration.
  • On page 20/21, in panel-by-panel mode the panels are poorly cropped, hiding some text. The bottom panel obscures the Next-Issue titles.
  • Many other panels are poorly cropped throughout the issue.
3 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @mojaka! I’ve passed this along. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope it’s ok to post this here (if not let me know where would be appropriate). I just noticed that Suicide Squad (2021-) #2 is back and working instead of black screens for the second half. I had not seen it mentioned but I may have missed it.

2 Likes

Heya! Jitsu announced that Suicide Squad #2 was back up on the service about a month ago. :+1:

3 Likes

Booster Gold (1986-1988) #10 is missing page 20 (which would be image 21) at least if the page numbers in the comic are right.

2 Likes

I’m seeing page 20 on page 21 correctly.

Is there what you’re referring to?

2 Likes

Yes. Strange my phone had been skipping that page. It’s working now. Thanks.

3 Likes

:sparkles: Swamp Thing (1972) #17 -

• This issue is in Black & White even though it was originally printed in color.
  • On page 19/20, in panel-by-panel mode the panels are poorly cropped, hiding some text. The 3rd panel out of 6 obscures some of the dialogue.
3 Likes

Thank you for catching this and bringing it to our attention, @mojaka! I’ve passed it along to the team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow #3 (new release this week) is showing “Book not available”. I can preview the issue, but after the preview is done, it prompts me to subscribe to the service. I already am subscribed. None of the other new releases seem to be doing this.

2 Likes

That’s very odd. Could you try taking the basic troubleshooting steps on the device you’re reading on (clear cache/cookies, restart device, disconnect from any VPNs, uninstall/reinstall if you’re using the app) and see if that resolves the issue?

If not, we’ll have to send you to our trusty Customer Support team to see if it’s a billing issue.

2 Likes

It worked fine for me on a PC.

2 Likes

The Saga of the Swamp Thing (1982) #6: Page 24. The panel-by-panel goes in the wrong order. It does the two panels on the left first, when it should go across and down the page.

4 Likes

Thank you, @KookieSuperApe - I’ve added this to the list to be fixed by our team. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Any update on DC Comics Presents 38?

2 Likes

Nightwing #78 (2021) has a few errors. It’s missing page 3 and all pages after 6 are just black screens on the Android app.

Superman Red & Blue #1 (2021) shows up in search results, but when you attempt to read it, it says “Book Not Available”. This occurs on both the Android app and the website (Chrome, Windows 10).

UPDATE: Now, Superman Red & Blue #1 is available, but I’m getting the same problems that I had with Nightwing #78 on Android (it shows pages 4 and 5 missing in the page browser, and after that, it’s all black screens). Please update your app!

2 Likes