MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Thanks for bringing that to our attention! I’ve made note of it for our team.

1 Like

For Telos, it says there are 12 issues, but there are only 6.

I double-checked that the rest wasn’t just not on DCUI, but there were only 6 issues that were actually made.

3 Likes

Ooh, great callout! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Batman (2016-) #117 (Fear State finale) does not link to #118 (Abyss part 1)

I’m finishing up a massive read-through of Batman and there’s a couple of crossovers that are impossible to follow (The Button, Hugo Strange’s monster event), is there any interest in threading those together better?

1 Like

Batman (2016-) #118 links to Batman (2016-) #77 (City of Bane arc) instead of #119

1 Like

Thank you @gblues.37398 for these two error reports - I’ve gotten them logged for our technical team to take a look at. :batparrot:

I have also forwarded your suggestion about better linking crossovers to our team. Unfortunately, I don’t have any news to share about this particular feature, but rest assured it is on our team’s radar and they are aware that several community members have raised this issue. In the future, if you have any further suggestions for improving the DCUI platform, feel free to submit them in this thread:

3 Likes

This weeks Nightwing (2016-) #88 is located between Nightwing Annual (2018) 3 and NIghtwing (2016-) 72. This puts it between June and July of 2020. Also, Nightwing (2016-) # 87 is still acting like the most current issue and does not link to issue 88.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing that to our attention! I’ve got it noted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also noticed Catwoman (2018-) seems to be out of order.
It goes 32, 37, 2021 Annual 1, 38, 39, 33, 34, 35, 36 (which is the last issue).
I believe the Annual goes between 32 and 33, while the others should be in order after 36.

2 Likes

Batman (2016-) #119 links to Batman (2016-) #78 (City of Bane arc). That appears to be the newest issue in the run on the service.

1 Like

Icon has issue 40 listed second on the series page. Issue 1 still links to issue 2, but so does issue 40. Issue 39 connects to issue 41 which acts as the end of the series. Issue 42 is listed between issues 24 and 25. 24 links to 25 and so does 42.

1 Like

Thank you!

Ah, what a catch. Thank you :slight_smile:

Nice call out, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Newly added Stormwatch #13 is not properly tied in to the series “Stormwatch (1993-1997)”, so it comes up as a separate series.
stormwatch

2 Likes

“WILDC.A.T.S TRILOGY” #1-3 are filed as “WILDC.A.TS: Covert Action Teams” (missing period after “T” is intentional), but is separate from the main 1992 series. Please adjust series to “…Trilogy” or add to the 1992 series (that’s how it is filed at retail).
Wildcats

3 Likes

Thanks for catching this, @Gotham27! I’ve passed this along. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today’s Justice League (2018-) 71 is out of place. On the series page, 70 and 71 are between 57 and 58. 57 links to 71 and 71 links to 59. 70 links to 71. 69 is at the end of the page and doesn’t link to anything. I cannot find anything that links to either 58 or 70 but I have not tried all the issues.

2 Likes

Batman/Catwoman Special is listed first but links to Batman/Catwoman 2 as does Batman/Catwoman 1.

I find these because I read on my phone and when a new issue lists another issue to read after it, I go to the series page and look around.

1 Like

And finally, is there a reason the Gen 13 issue is titled as #0 when it is really #-1? Will a negative number mess things up? This one is not a big deal, I was just curious.

1 Like

Thanks for all of these reports, @idle453.87595! I’ve noted these on the list for our technical support team to take a look into.

Not sure on this one, but I’ll forward the question to our team as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Two more. The Superman & Robin Special (2022) #1 is added to the Super Sons (2017-) series which makes sense but is listed first and links to issue 2 of that series. Also the series page has changed the title of the series to Superman & Robin Special (2022) #1.

The same thing has happened with Batman/Catwoman Special (2022) #1. It has been added to the Batman/Catwoman series page, links to issue 2 of that series and renamed the series to Batman/Catwoman Special (2022) #1

2 Likes