MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

I’ll have to look into that one real quick. Could you please specify which Superman series this was for?

The series starting in 2018.

1 Like

Thank you @RexTyler and @SaintBrodie! This particular issue is on our radar and we appreciate y’all letting us know that it’s still persisting. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello,

the comic books

• The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut #8

and

• Hardware: Season One #2

are still missing.

These books should have been available at DC Universe Infinite on September 13, 2021 and September 14, 2021.

1 Like

Hi @michael_pfeiffer, thank you for the report! The content team is aware that these issues have not been added to the platform and are working as quickly as possible - we appreciate you letting us know that this is still persisting. :+1:

2 Likes

The last page of Nightwing 78 released today kicks me out of the app every time I try to view it. (I know it’s the same Justice League 59 page that’s at the end of the other issues and I can get back on the app immediately, but it is slightly odd) Also the last page of Superman Red and Blue, which shows as the back cover in thumbnails, only gives me a black screen in the app (IOS). Minor issues now but I would hate to see the same thing happen earlier in an issue.

1 Like

@idle453.87595 Just confirmed both those things on my end too. Thanks for the report! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @Moderators,
Superman Red And Blue comic which was released today still have a dark blank screen on each pages. :frowning:

1 Like

Hey @Lincolnfan78, thank you for the report - I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue! The comic looks fine on my end - do you mind providing us with your device type, whether you’re using the app or your browser (and if so, what browser), and a screenshot if you are able? :slight_smile:

We also recommend clearing your cookies, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and restarting your device. Let us know if this works for you!

2 Likes

Hello @Shayera.Hol,
I’m using a Samsung Galaxy A Tablet, and I did try to refresh like @Alec.Holland told me to, still blank screen. So I unstall the app and reinstall it, Alfred is on every pages, and anytime I keep hitting refresh he won’t let me see the comic.:frowning:

Look like he won’t let me see page 4 & 5. Thankyou.

Thanks for the screenshots and updates, @Lincolnfan78. I’ve still got it noted from yesterday’s report and can confirm that it was an issue on my Apple device as well. I’ll pass that all along!

1 Like

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:sparkles: Superman’s Girl Friend Lois Lane (1958) - #21 - Pages 4/28 through 18/28 are out of order. The first 18 pages are currently in the following order:
1-3, 12-18, 10-11, 4-9

1 Like

Thank you for catching this, @mojaka! I’ve let the team know to look into it. :slight_smile:

I know I might be beating a dead horse. But is Aquaman 56 still being looked?

Just wondering! Thanks!

1 Like

It is, and we apologize for the delay. We’ll let you know if/when anything updates. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi there,

I have two new problems :cry:.

The comic “Static: Season One # 4” is missing and in the comic “Nightwing (2016-) # 78” I only see a black screen on each page.

Hey there @michael_pfeiffer!

I’ve notified the team about the missing Static issue.

As for that Nightwing issue, I was able to open it and read it on my end just fine. Can you try restarting your device and trying again? Or using another device/browser to view it?

For Superman Unchained, the Director’s Cut of #1 is out of order.

It had a release date of July 24th, 2013, which should put it between issues 2 and 3 of the series.

Thank you. :superman:

@Vroom :open_mouth: Gotcha, thank you for the report!

1 Like