Massive week for new comic releases

New issues of Legion of Super-Heroes, Flash Forward, Joker: Killer Smile, Batman/Superman and Shazam. The start of Wonder Woman: Dead Earth, Tom Taylor’s Suicide Squad and Hell Arisen. The finales of Tom King’s Batman run, the Justice/Doom War, Last Knight on Earth, Harleen and, perhaps biggest of all, the long-awaited conclusion of Doomsday Clock! It’s hard to believe that we’re getting all of this and a lot more from this week’s new releases. What are you most looking forward to reading?

5 Likes

It’s due to next Wednesday being Christmas, so we’re getting two weeks of new single issues in one (next week’s releases are trades only).

My #1 read is Doomsday Clock #12.

3 Likes

That definitely makes sense. Christmas is coming early for DC! And I completely agree about Doomsday Clock

1 Like

Tom King’s last Batman issue should also be coming out this week, if I’m not mistaken. Hardly as big as Doomsday Clock or Last Knight on Earth, but worth mentioning all the same.

Besides Batman, Doomsday Clock, and Last Knight on Earth, I’m also picking up Harleen. Not much of a Harley fan myself, but this Black Label book is putting quite a spin on the classic origin.

1 Like

I don’t know how I forgot about King’s last Batman issue, but it’s there now. Another big issue to look forward to regardless of how you feel about his run. As for Harleen, that’s my 2nd-most anticipated book of the week behind Doomsday Clock

1 Like

Im goin batman first, then last knight,then justice league.Savin doomsday clock for a complete reread over the weekend. And some marvel

2 Likes

That’s a good way to savor Doomsday Clock. I’m really looking forward to being able to read the entire thing in a full collected edition next year. I’ve also got a few Marvel books on my pull list - the Spider-Man: Velocity finale is high up there

Doomsday clock, without a doubt! 2 Watchmen finales in a week, what a time we’re living in!

2 Likes

The end of King’s’s run on Batman and #12 of Doomsday Clock. Will be waiting for my fav Comic Store (The Deep in Huntsville, AL) to open tomorrow

1 Like

I’m most looking forward to the end of Tom King’s ruinous run on Batman. Hopefully Tynion will be able to salvage the wreckage.

2 Likes