Marvelous Competition

I know they are our Marvelous competition, but I got to thinking if there was one character outside of DC that you would think would make a better fit in our DC Universe.
My vote would be for the Hulk. He has the powerhouse force of nature way to him that would be a good thing for the DC heroes to unite against. Also as Bruce Banner, he would provide the scientist angle so could team up with the others like Ted Kord or Ray Palmer. Who wouldn’t think it interesting for him to team up with Batman for inventing something and then transform. Seems like a mystery to solve.
What do you think?

1 Like

Winter Soldier

2 Likes

similar to your Bruce Banner, except I’d put his cousin Jennifer into the Justice League … Hulk-like strength, plus they’re gonna need a good lawyer after all these drowned-earth shenanigans

ooh and Ms. Marvel joining Teen Titans, ultimate crossover … Kamala and Gar could compare polymorph notes

3 Likes

“Bullseye and Deadshot: Hard-Traveling Assassins”

1 Like

Hyperion

3 Likes

Squadron Supreme versus Justice League

2 Likes

I think that the FF would fit amazingly well with the DC universe, with their hopeful nature and semi-goofy charm. But then I would also like Spider-Man in the universe because of his relationship with the team, but I don’t think he would fit, because in the DC universe no one hates the heroes and that is a seminal part of Spider-Man.