Martian Manhunter: Why doesn’t he do this

I want to clear this up…You guys are suggesting… that before he shows up to battle evil…Martian Man Hunter would open up hundreds of Oreo cookies and stick them all over his body, cream-side down… To protect him from fire… because a fire extinguisher or water bottle would be too distracting… TOO DISTRACTING?

Correct?

2 Likes

Mediogirl are you blaming the victim? Some miscreant throws a sparkler :firecracker: at JJ and it’s his fault for not carrying Fiji Water bottles around.

3 Likes

You’d figure with his knowledge and the League’s resources, he’d engineer a fire-resistant shield or wear.

2 Likes

Because if he did he’d have no place to store his Oreo’s. Gotta have priorities, @Mediogirl :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Damn, Vroom really beat me to it.

1 Like

Or J’onn could nicely ask the Guardians to remove his fire weakness. Don’t know if it’s still canon that the Guardians implanted that little genetic fault in Martians millions of years ago when they were still cave people to prevent them from conquering the universe. They were “burning martians” then, constantly on fire and with all of J’onn’s current powers. OP to the max!

Someone should write up a list of all the Guardian’s ancient tamperings, like is it still true that a small group of them came to Earth billions of years ago and eventually evolved into modern day leprechauns? Haha! That happened!

But @DeSade-acolyte, I’m down for a utility belt with bat inspired ice capsules in it in the meantime… and a pouch for chocos. :smiley:

1 Like

One does NOT bring Oreos to battle!

1 Like

What about a cake war?

1 Like

you guys talking about cake?
:heart_eyes::birthday:
I love cake!

2 Likes

oreo ice cream cake is amazing!

2 Likes

An Oreo shake from Burger King is tasty as well.

J’onn would love one of those babies.

4 Likes

I think J’onn would be J’onzzin for a Oreo shake.

2 Likes

… I give up!

1 Like

Give up, that’s not the mediogirl we all love and fear.

1 Like

Shhh, she’ll hurt us and steal our hair! I don’t have enough already!

Wait why would she take our hair?

1 Like

As a trophy, I guess

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/creatorscorner/whats-the-holy-grail-in-yo

I wish I could send you guys tainted Oreos… it would be so apropos.

1 Like

We’re the keepers of your legend!