Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy Romance Movie!

So, yes, this isn’t confirmed yet, but if we’re being honest, Margot Robbie would give her arms and legs for this to happen.

(Plus, she’s still pestering them to this day for it. :rofl:)

So, here, you can discuss what you think: Should this be made? What would it be like? Who should play who?

8 Likes

I think the Crew has decreed we’d like Ana de Armas as Ivy.

10 Likes

Oh man, that is a tough question! If Margot is Harley, then I could see someone like Karen Gillan as Ivy. Other contenders…if Megan Fox channels her character from “Jennifer’s Body” then I could see her doing well in the role. Victoria Pedretti AKA Love from the show “You” could also work. Anya Taylor-Joy is on the young side, but she for sure has the chops to pull it off.

7 Likes

That’s a lot of people, if you include the roles.

2 Likes

Considering that Karen Gillan already has a working relationship with James Gunn, I don’t think that’s impossible casting.

8 Likes

It WOULD be fun. She was fun yet serious (Like Ivy) on Doctor Who as Amy Pond, so it could work.

3 Likes

I would be happy with this movie for sure. Also I can see a lot of great actresses as Ivy

Emelia Clarke

Blake Lively

Emily Blunt

Lauren Prepon

5 Likes

:triumph: :raised_hands: :00_harlivy: :ivy_kiss:

C6kGmQLWcAAtu-v

6 Likes

Sounds like something Splinter (TMNT) would say, or maybe a cult leader. Either way, I agree.

2 Likes

It’s Yul Brynner in his unforgettable performance as Ramses in the 1956 classic The Ten Commandments. The meme has kinda’ sorta’ evolved into the crew’s endorsement meme. :smiley: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

God damnit, I am behind on the Crew’s stuff. You guys need to write a book or something.

3 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

4 Likes

I’d be down for either Ana De Armas or Karen Gillen but obviously as long as they have chemistry with Margot Robbie, it doesn’t matter to me as much as the tone of the series and the storyline. The big thing that this movie has to embrace is the bizarre elements from the Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner comic series. I mean, I’d love to see the “cold open” be Harley and Ivy getting out of Gotham and moving to Coney Island as they try to get out of their former life but running into a series of new problems.

5 Likes

It would be nice, make it a rom-com?

4 Likes

Like it’d be anything else!

4 Likes

Rom-com with a touch of cartoon violence.

3 Likes

Sounds perfect!

3 Likes

I think it is inevitable but I am also kind of stumped why it hasn’t happened yet. I’m not overly familiar with the DC movies that have been slated to come out. HQ/Ivy seems like a no-brainer, climate change could be a theme… The animated series is popular… Margot Robbie is on board… I mean it’s all right there. Maybe they’re out of money.

5 Likes

If they can make a series for the Creature Commandos, then they can make a HarlIvy movie.

5 Likes

:raised_hands: Yes.
:00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

4 Likes