Marc Silvestri to Write/Draw Batman/The Joker: The Deadly Duo

You know, now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure I remember hearing about this one aaaaall the way back when Black Label was first introduced! I’m not so sure about Silvestri as a writer and I’m not a fan of Harley being used as a damsel in distress, but I’ll definitely give it a shot. :smiley:

3 Likes

This was in devolpmental hell for a while

What ever happened to the Diana’s Daughter book

1 Like

I haven’t read many Batman-related Black Label titles, but I do like Silvestri, so…I might try this out…or at least heavily flip through the first issue in-store.

Also what happened to the Swamp Thing: Green Hell mini?

First issue came a while ago, but…yeah, now that you mention it, it was a while ago… :thinking:

Black Label books usually end up getting delayed a lot

I’ve become a huge fan of Black Label books ever since Harleen, and I’ve enjoyed many of the titles that came out under the label. I am excite. :smile_cat:

1 Like

I’m having Europa flashbacks…

I’m so ready for this!! DC is killing it with their Black Label properties, including the White Knight series, Batman/Catwoman, and the Sandman Universe! I’m sure this is gonna be so epic. The art I’ve seen in mostly all of the Black Label series are amazing. I’m sure Marc Silvestri is gonna kill it.