Major Characters Missing from the Encyclopedia

We’re all so thankful that such stalwart DC essentials as the Duke of Deception and Wonder Woman’s pet kangaroo are included in the encyclopedia…

…but I think that DC should consider adding characters like Booster Gold (who is headlining DC’s current Heroes in Crisis event) and Shazam (starring in his own movie next year).

2 Likes

They most likely are. Each week gets new entries

1 Like

They’re missing The Penguin, The Riddler, Metallo, Lois Lane, Vicki Vale, Perry White and many more. Hope they get added soon.

1 Like

Wish the board have edit so I can fix my post, I check the Encyclopedia, they have Perry White. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the thread on this, @Gar_Is_Great! I’ll let the team know about your recommendations for new additions - we are grateful for your feedback, because it helps us know who the people want to see the most. Is there anyone else in the Encyclopedia you want to see soon? As @TX85 mentioned, we add new characters to the encyclopedia every week, so please keep your eye on the “New Encyclopedia Entries” section of the site, in the meantime. :slight_smile:

Also noting your mention of wanting an edit feature for the forums, @Reaganfan78 - we’re working on it, and look forward to improving the functionality of everything, soon!

4 Likes

@MissInkBlot - If it were me, I’d start with all the important characters in current and upcoming film and tv (Shazam, Supergirl, Elongated Man, Manchester Black, etc.) and then work backwards with key characters like Steppenwolf, Vixen, and so forth. I would also look at important characters in ongoing comic titles such as Booster Gold, Plastic Man, Silencer, Mister Terrific, Damage, etc.

It’s nice to have Detective Chimp in the encyclopedia, but not when you don’t even have Supergirl…

1 Like

Missing: Maxwell Lord, Gentleman Ghost, Kyle Rayner, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Superboy-Prime, Mongul, Manchester Black (as suggested by Gar_Is_Great.).

1 Like

Also, does anybody find it weird that characters with the definite article “the” before their names are placed under “T?” The Flash should be in the “F’s,” but because of the definite article, he instead appears in the “T’s.” This should be fixed.

2 Likes

The penguin is in the 2021 edition as penguin, the. As far as Lois Lane she actually had two pages of the whole encyclopedia, that shows how much power you can get by ■■■■■■■ Superman, because she’s just a human, And as far as the rest of the characters, I didn’t research.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @berlinsofio80