Maintenance Alert: Community May Be Wonky 3:00am PT - 4:00am PT Tuesday, 5/5

Greetings, all you night owls and early risers! Please note that on Tuesday, May 5th, the DC Universe Forums and other elements of the service may be slow or unable to load for one hour, from 3am PT/6am ET - 4am PT/7am ET. Thank you for your understanding!

8 Likes

Not a problem. Thanks 4 the heads up :grin:

4 Likes

Problem. But thanks for the heads up. :unamused:

5 Likes

HaHa how dare u…

4 Likes

Nice. Thanks for the info.

My app has been crashing…I’m on the website now, but I can access my app at all. Before I even load in I’m back in my home screen. Could this be because of this?

Help would be greatly appreciated…from anyone.

Also, yes I deleted and reinstalled the app (4 or 5 times), and yes I restarted my phone (twice), also I cleared up storage.

2 Likes

Alright, fine. But it better be for maintenance!

1 Like

Hey @AnonymousHQ! Sorry to hear you were having those issues this morning with your app.

Did it self-correct already or is this still an issue?

2 Likes

Me and @TheQuestion101 are still having the problem. Hopefully it will self-correct sometime today.

3 Likes

I’m having this problem too…

iPad and iPhone

4 Likes

Hmmm, that is really odd. If y’all haven’t already, please reach out to our Support Team, as well as @TheQuestion101.

Let them know in your message all of the things that you’ve already tried, the type of device(s) it is, as well as the versions for your OS and the app.

Please be aware that this may be something they have to send up the ladder, but they will be able to do so faster than we will here.

I’m so very sorry this is happening! I wish I could do more. :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell! Hopefully this gets fixed soon, not a fan of using this site on a web browser.

3 Likes

been having the same issue too, (iPhone) and did send in a support ticket

2 Likes

Mine is working now! Here’s what I did:

1. opened the app store to ensure I had the latest version. I did not. you need version 2.11.2
  2. it still didn’t work after updating the app, so i went to the iPhone Storage setting page of my iPhone and deleted the app
  3. then I went back to the app store and downloaded it again

working fine so far…

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

nevermind, redownloaded and it got fixed :+1:

2 Likes

Waited for support to work on it, and they fixed it without having to download anything.

3 Likes

My phone and IPad Apps keep crashing today. I can only get to DC Universe from my computer

1 Like

OK. got it working on my phone. But I had to delete the app and re-download

1 Like

Glad to see I wasn’t the only one that was having problems with the app on my phone today. But it cleared up thankfully.

2 Likes

Count me in this too…only on my ipad