Maintenance Alert: Brief DCUI Outage Monday, 6/28 @5am PT/8am ET

Greetings, Citizens of DC Universe!

On 2021-06-28T12:00:00Z, DC Universe Infinite will have a brief outage (~15 minutes). This means you will not be able to access the comic book reader; you will, however, still be able to interact with the DC Community.

If you experience any issues when DCUI goes back online, please let us know here in the comments and we will be sure to share with our developers!

12 Likes

Thread title says 5am PT/8am ET, but thread text says 2:00 AM PT/5:00 AM ET.

4 Likes

How will I ever survive those 15 minutes?

8 Likes

Just another good reason to be asleep at 5am.

4 Likes

Nice catch, thanks!

5 Likes

Why the outage?

4 Likes

Great question, I’m not really sure but I’ll pass this question along and see what the admins have to say :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll be sleeping at that time, no problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Same :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, capital! This will allow me time to huddle into a corner and practice my best rendition of “Krusty is coming! Krusty is coming!” as I spend the early morning of my second to last day of vacation waiting for DCUI to come back online, ala Castle Grayskull at the end of the Masters of the Universe movie.

makes a note to turn that GD creepy clown bed into firewood before he huddles into a corner at the wee hours of Monday morning

Once that thing is gone, I’ll shout “Victory!”, ala Man at Arms from the above mentioned 1987 “classic” film.

7 Likes

Sounds like I’ll have 15 minutes to charge my phone and catch up on what my wife and kids have been up to this year.

7 Likes

Well, I was hoping to find some time for some yardwork this week, guess, I know when it will be now.

3 Likes

I’d be happy to help, if you need a hand.

Especially if you’ve a John Deere ride-on lawnmower and/or a Whipple-brand weedwacker I could use.

feels he could use both items at the same time

3 Likes

Routine maintenance :slight_smile: We need to update a component of the service and it’s not possible to do that without taking it offline first.

4 Likes

As a heads up, this service is now back online. Let the team know if you have any issues right here → yourdcu.com/submit

6 Likes