Main reason you're subscribed to DC Universe

Im fairly new to reading comics and this has made reading new stories easier and the classic movies and the many animated series’. Also DCU is knocking their originals out of the park with Titans, DP, Swamp Thing looks like its going to be amazing. One last this is that DCU is giving us more Young Justice!!! :grin:

1 Like

The original shows. Even though they’re released to the public after they come out on DCU, I’ll stay subscribed to support the service. I wouldn’t have subscribed if it was only a comics app, or showing only old movies/series. Those are all lovely benefits, but I came for the exclusive shows.

1 Like

I joined for the new shows, Young Justice. As well as the archived cartoons, shows, and movies. The comics library and what could be is a huge bonus at this point though.

1 Like

Young Justice. And all the comics they have to read.

1 Like

My main reason for getting dc universe was the comic library. I was really excited to have manhunter comics out but then they removed them. I really hope they bring those back soon!

2 Likes

I subscribed for animated features mostly, especially the archive of old animated series. I’ve always thought that one of the things DC consistently out performs Marvel at is animated movies and series. Everything else that is offered from a subscription is an added bonus. I’ve also enjoyed reading and posting on the community forums, people here are actually quite friendly, which is surprising considering some the very heated and volatile discussions I’ve witnessed on other comic book fan forums.

Comics. Everything else is just a bonus for me.

2 Likes

DC Daily

1 Like

TV
Community

1 Like

I was hoping it would come to PlayStation devices…

I love reading comics and they got thousands for me. I happen to enjoy DC comics more than Marvel so I went with this one as soon as I could. Only so many batbucks to go around

2 Likes

Young Justice season 3 was what brought me here but what keeps me here is everything eles

2 Likes

Comic books. I am a bigger Marvel fan so there are a lot of DC comics I missed. Good to catch up.

1 Like

The driving force was the 3 shows I knew I wanted to watch

Titans

Teen titans

Batman the animated series

Since then though? EVERYTHING IS GOOD! And they’ve expanded the comics beyond my wildest dreams THEN gave me an Xbox app.

I’m never leaving. They’ll have to kill me

3 Likes

Comics all day baby! The original shows have been an effin amazing bonus though!

3 Likes

I held out for awhile because at the time they didn’t have very many comic books and I thought it was highly unlikely they would ever upload as many as they have and are going to by the end of this month. Titans was one of the the top selling point for me to give in and subscribe as well as the animated movies. I’ve been behind on them and wanted to get them checked off my bucket list so I figured I would subscribe and get that done and check out Titans to. The $7.99 price also played a key role in my final decision to get it. Even though there is room for improvements I’m enjoying this service and hope it stands the test of time because if they do eventually fill in all of the gaps in the comic section and load it with all of the live action movies, tv series, animated movies and animated series I think it can only help DC Comics thrive through the years.

1 Like

Young Justice outsiders

1 Like

Comic books have always been my main source of entertainment. This service was a dream come true and just keeps getting better. When they added the 1974 SHAZAM! show, I knew I was hooked.

BTAS, the flash 90s, JL , Batman movies, comics, young justice, it’s good to watch with kids, and let them read comic books, to get rid of fortnite for a while

1 Like

The series from the 70s & 80s!
Love them all!