Magic

If you could be a DC mage what kind of magic would you have and who would you want as a mentor I would have dark magic with Raven as a mentor

2 Likes

I would be an understudy of Zatanna just to be with her as much as possible. Plus speaking backwards & learning escape artistry would be a bonus. Zatara is more of the escape side tho I guess, but I’m sure he would help me out if I was working under Z as he did for Batman…or um John.

2 Likes

I think working with Zatanna would be very interesting and I like the idea of talking backwards for spells

1 Like

Thank u @CHRISQUINZEL

1 Like

Raven is an awesome choice too. Zatanna & Raven are 2 of my all time favorites.

1 Like

@djd mine too I think they’re both very cool and would actually make a pretty cool team

1 Like

Agreed @CRHISQUINZELL actually, it’s crazy that I’ve never even considered a team up between them & soon as I read it I was like yesss. I’d be totally down for that. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t research I just go off my knowledge. However, I don’t believe they’ve ever even been close to a team up. Granted I just woke up & it’s 3:30am but I can’t think of an instance where they have b4. Usually there completely separate all the time.

1 Like

Did yea I usually I just take everything I find out about characters from any comics or movies or shows I watch and smush it into some big knowledge ball and use that as knowledge for characters :joy:

1 Like

That’s a good way to get the team ups u want @CHRISQUINZEL lol. Force em to happen I like that method.

1 Like

Djd lol thx

1 Like

I also think maybe sort of like plant kinda magic would be cool not like poison ivy more like voodooey magic where you use special things to control plants idk it makes more sense in my head