MacFarlane Collection So Far

I think it’s safe to say i love these Mcfarlane figures. Some i have doubles in and can’t wait for the rest of the releases. Who else is a big fan?

24 Likes

@LEXC0RP Amazing collection! I love what Mcfarlane has done so far, I really can’t wait until he gets to play with characters besides Bats, (gonna need a Mcfarlane Hal Jordan with constructs, or honestly any of the GLC for that matter).

2 Likes

I was thinking the other day how amazing it would be if he did a whole GLC line. Hal, Kyle, Guy, Jessica, John, Simon, Sodam, Salaak, Abin, Kilowog, Tomar, Alan Scott, Arisia etc. That would be amazing, i could really use a whole line cause i didn’t really collect any in the past and would love to have the whole corps set up in my collection.

2 Likes

These are so much better than what Mattel put out. I own the Curse of the White Knight Azrael and Better than Batman Nightwing. I would maybe get more after some money saving.

3 Likes

Great figures!

2 Likes

Very Awesome™️

2 Likes

Rad! Good stuff!

2 Likes

Dude, you bought every single one? Nice!

I have 4, and still haven’t purchased anything beyond wave 1. Waiting to see what they do with Wonder Woman and Superman next.

3 Likes

oh no
THAT IS AWESOME!

5 Likes

I HAVE to see your full collection @LEXC0RP

2 Likes

Never seizes to make me smile. RIP Don Knotts.

2 Likes

Nice collection

2 Likes

thanks man!

2 Likes

Well most of it is packed up right now because I’m moving in about two months, but when i set my new room up, you @TheRealDetectiveChimp, @moro, @Vroom will be the ones i tag!

2 Likes

I had to man. I love MacFarlane’s quality and size. But it takes away money for other things i want too. I don’t think I’m going to get the next metal wave. Maybe just Batman. So i can save for that storm collectibles darkseid! :grimacing:

2 Likes

I have Nightwing, Superman, and Animated Superman. There’s a bunch more I want but I haven’t been to Target in Months. I should probably order them online.

2 Likes

Nice looking collection

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Then do you have old pictures @LEXC0RP , I am remodeling my collection and need ideas

1 Like

I do not. I posted them on one of the collection threads a while back. I’ll look for em!

1 Like