Lunchtime Shazam Sketch

@Aquamon…looks like I can do a kind of cartoony style left handed.

7 Likes

Rad! Love the classic feel it gives off!

5 Likes

Awesome job and I agree with @SuperBlueGrodd it has a classic vibe to it.

3 Likes

I love this! I have to agree with the others that this has a nice “classic vibe” to it. I particularly like the facial expression. Great job!

3 Likes

:joy: It still looks great darn you!!!

3 Likes

I was liking some of the lines I got from my left handed experiment… so I inked an colored it…with my right hand.

4 Likes

Oh thank goodness! When I saw the color before reading I was like “you Monster!” :joy:

It looks great! Is that your own style with his facial features? When first seeing the sketch the style looked so familiar but I still cant put a finger on it. I feel like I’ve seen it before in either animation or a comic. If its all you super congrats, truly a great style when you feel like it was already one. Didn’t word that well but hope you know what I mean.

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t use any style reference. This is kind of my default style when I want my stuff to look more cartoony.

2 Likes

Well it looks great and would totally love to read/watch things in your style. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Very Awesome™️

3 Likes

Ridiculous. Awesome. You’re making me look up new adjectives.

Sterling!

Stop it @Z-A-C
You keep your super sharp right handed style and leave the cartoony world to us who find shading and smooth line work to be best considered impossibly unnecessary.

3 Likes