Lucifer (Netflix)

Surprised to not find a thread about this show. Did you all see the new trailer? Looks sexy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRQb74Cr9N0

6 Likes

Looks like fun! I lapsed on Lucifer during the second season but Iā€™ll give it another go on Netflix.

Is the whole season available on May 8th or is it getting a weekly release?

1 Like

So happy Netflix saved the show. The trailer was great. May 8th canā€™t come soon enough.

2 Likes

Netflix almost always does full seasons.

2 Likes

I have never seen it but now Iā€™d like to! Lol

1 Like

@Mae True, but theyā€™ve had a few weekly shows here and there.

In any event, thanks for sharing that trailer. Iā€™d forgotten about Luce being on the 'Flix.

1 Like

Now I just wish weā€™d get The Sandman stuff on hereā€¦ maybe if HBO does a Sandman Universe series?

Season 3 ended on a high note. Iā€™m so happy Netflix saved this show so we can see what happens next.

1 Like

Vroom, the 2nd season is much better than the first, and I enjoyed the first season. You should definitely watch it again.

2 Likes

Gibby, hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

2 Likes

Are the existing seasons on Netflix right now or do they all drop on the 8th?

1 Like

The 3 seasons that aired on Fox are currently available on Netflix.

Just note that the last 2 episodes listed for season 3 (ā€œBoo Normalā€ and ā€œOnce Upon a Timeā€) were originally intended to be part of season 4 so they donā€™t address questions left by the season 3 finale. They were aired as bonus episodes after the show was cancelled. I donā€™t know if there are plans to integrate them with Netflixā€™s season 4 episode listings and story arc or if they will just continue to be standalone episodes listed at the end of season 3.

1 Like

A possible sixth season!

1 Like

Well, looks like it actually might be happening!

Update:

Never watched it; is this based on the Lucifer from Vertigo Comics?

Yes.

1 Like

Itā€™s official:

3 Likes

I know netflix has the rights but I wish DC universe would have it since my co workers were always talking about how much they love the show. We were all so shock when we found out Lucifer was a dc show.