Loving The Content

Okay, I just want to say that I am ENJOYING the exclusive content DC Universe is offering (particularly the EXTENSIVE digital library of comic book titles). However, why aren’t all your TV/movie properties offered on this site? Like the original Plastic Man animated series or the Superman series done by Ruby-Spears, what about Filmation’s 1960s Batman series and their animated series of Shazam? Just wondering as to why not just go all out and showcase everything that’s DC Universe.

4 Likes

Hello, welcome to the community. The reason there aren’t any of those shows is just because we already got a lot of stuff. Every so often, we get new things and we lose some stuff, so maybe in the future, we will see shows like Batman '66, but for now, we have to wait.

2 Likes

Some things are tied up in licensing deals or other such legal nonsense. However, we have been begging them to add some of the shows you mentioned.

3 Likes

Such fond memories of the Ruby Spears Superman animated series :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Indeed. And Olan Soule’s Batman is often the voice in my head when I read comics, so I really can’t wait until we are blessed with that show, too.

2 Likes