Love Titans!!

I absolutely love the show!!

5 Likes

Glad to hear :heart_eyes_cat: are you excited for Season 2 :wink:

2 Likes

Look at the topic I just made

The group is amazing

I absolutely love it. I don’t do Facebook @OLDSHOOL so I couldn’t really comment on your thread. However, I’m happy to see the majority of the members of this site are loving it as much as me. A top to bottom great show paced perfectly for fans that just started getting into comics, and lifetime fans like me who couldn’t wait for a live action Titans. It’s moving slow enough for newcomers to catch up while delivering enough easter eggs & characters to keep the lifers entertained too. So excited to see how they handle the upcomings; Stargirl, Harley, Swamp Thing, Doom Patrol, YJ3 etc. satisfied on every level with Titans.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Season 2 & like djd187.81432, I’m excited to see the other shows!!

3 Likes

It’s amazing so far, The Hawk and Dove original episode was deep and emotional, brilliant .

3 Likes

I don’t do Facebook either but it’d be down to a watch along on here. I love the show. I am not as upset with the liberties they have taken as others seem to be. Probably one of my favorite shows ever and I can’t wait to see more.

2 Likes

Just read that Titans season 2 starts filming in February, if true it could drop this summer, probably in the Fall

1 Like

I don’t do facebook and hardly use twitter mostly on here

After Titans ends I feel like I’ve watched/read everything that I’m interested in on this app. Until the next live action show comes along at least.

But Titans was SO good I think I’m going to stay subscribed just to support DC Universe. At least for a little while. Titans is the best live action superhero show to date imo. The creators and actors should be DAMN proud.

3 Likes

@fanspeed, I recommend watching Young Justice. I know it’s animated, but it is in my opinion to the best thing to come out of DC. It’s also for all ages, not just for kids.

2 Likes

That last episode, though!

1 Like

Thanks Red Hood, but I already did and it’s amazing :smiley:

1 Like

The finale was great!

1 Like

Best DC live action show currently running…no contest.

1 Like

SouthPark

I’m totally with u on the liberties they took. It’s the 1st live action show where they didn’t shy away from the dark areas of these characters. They portrayed them, some with minor changes, but they weren’t afraid to show the abuse the characters went thru for once. The violence, the nudity, language etc. that is the way it is in the comics. They use symbols for cussing but u know what their saying. They have sexual situations, they lose control of their powers, it’s more accurate then everyday they defeat the enemy & never hurt or kill someone by losing their temper. If u read the comics that’s exactly what happens, they just adjust it usually & imho it’s way better to show the realism. It makes u feel emotionally connected with the characters & what they face everyday.