love StarFire

Love Star Fire she the reason I’m keeping the app!

4 Likes

Hi nickdardy79.21893, we are so happy that you are enjoying DCU! Please feel free to check out some of the other DC series as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Koriand’r rules definitely check out Teen Titans the Judas Contract if u get a chance and Justice League vs Teen Titans.

1 Like

I love Starfire too. While I wasnt really keen on Anna Diops casting a Kori, I’m actually really digging this version. It isn’t the Starfire I know and love, but it is a very intriguing version imo. Seems like Anna actually was the one trying to keep Starfires personality in tact. Producers and writers wanted to go simply “badass” with the character, but I can see Kori’s emotion bubbling underneath every scene because of Anna’s subtle acting choices. I am impressed, it’s nice to be wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meeting StarFIre was such a rocky experience for me. She was the opposite of everything I thought StarFire was supposed to be. But of course the more I watched, the more she grew on me. Now, she’s one of my favorite characters. Her acting is great, and her character makes a little more sense now than it did in the beginning.

And yes, @zombedy.57429 - I agree. It’s the subtle acting work that makes her character work as well as it does!

1 Like

I agree, Anna Diops has done a great job with the character. In fact I think all 4 of them are great.

2 Likes