Love/Hate Relationship

First off, I want to say that I absolutely LOVE this app! I loved the new Titans show! I especially enjoy reading all of the comics! I’m a DC fan for life! I’m so grateful to also see all of the topics and interactions here as well. I look forward to discussing/debating with you all in the future!

With that being said, there are a few things that break my heart… No DCEU movies. No Arrowverse series. A lot of comics are missing (Namely the Superboy series that I read growing up. I’m 32, by the way.) No Gotham. No Lego movies (I’m a big kid.)

I was more than happy to pay the annual fee, which I did. I suppose I just expected more. I don’t mean to sound ungrateful. While so many spend every waking day picking apart the movies and whatnot, I’m just blessed to say I got to see a major Justice League movie. I am sure there are valid reasons as to why a lot of content is “missing”. I also know in my heart that this app will get better with time. Please don’t kill me for expressing my opinion. I’m just a frustrated super fan looking for answers.

1 Like

I hope one day if it’s DC it’s on the app comics,movies, tv shows, cartoons or whatever.

2 Likes

As do I! I have faith, just a little frustrated currently.

Mr clean all the stuff you mentioned not being all is t here due to licensing

1 Like

*isn’t